'Star Wars And The Power of Costume' Exhibit

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I saw that the other night. Anyone know what they had there as far as props? Costumes are cool, but I probably won't go unless they have some props as well.

Saw it in NYC in 2015. Fabulous! It might have been altered since then to reflect the new stuff. Don't miss it. Pix here.
1)beautiful shots oft hat rotj blaster - han's DL44

2) thats an ugly Obi Wan replica lightsaber, weird that they have it right next to an original Qui-Gon Jinn with the rusty emitter plate

3) V8 parts were on the speeder bike control levers!

There are a few original props there. This is one exhibit you won't want to miss! I saw it in NYC a year ago. It was awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 117
It looks like most of the stuff I saw in 07 when that other exhibit went around. I don't care at all to see the TFA stuff so I'll probably skip it.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Will be fun to take my kids to see it. I am sure some will be awesome and some less so but all in all will be cool to see stuff first hand.

Does anyone in Denver, or the past cities the exhibit has been to, know which lightsabers are traveling with the exhibit?

Darth Maul, Epi I Obi ( with inverted emitter), Darth Sidious, and Qui Gon.

It's a cool exhibit, but features way too much Amidala and neglects some of the other major characters.

Worth a visit though.

Sean

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back