Finally finishd my 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver

Fantastic piece of engineering, I wish I had your skills, and access to a CNC machine , I don't know if you considered flourescent acryllic for the core , I have had some success, if you have a look at my posts and You Tube Video ,you'll see what I've done.
I have tried to copy as much as I can the Nick Robatto prop, but the Sonic Remote has some manufacturing issues that don't make for a 100% conversion, yours is certainly the best machined copy ,I've ever seen and I've seen about 5 so far . congratulation and be proud ,it is just fantastic !!

Amazing. Well done. I have been wanting a Sonic screwdriver for a while. I personally like the 10th doctor the best and really want his screwdriver. However i want a screwdriver that has a removable end that works like a cap to cover a USB stick at the end of the screwdriver. I also want it to have a TVgone inside so that when you press the button and it makes its sound it can turn TVs off. I dont know if that kinda thing is possible. But that be so cool. I would love to have one that worked like that. But i dont know anything about circuits or electronics.

Amazing. Well done. I have been wanting a Sonic screwdriver for a while. I personally like the 10th doctor the best and really want his screwdriver. However i want a screwdriver that has a removable end that works like a cap to cover a USB stick at the end of the screwdriver. I also want it to have a TVgone inside so that when you press the button and it makes its sound it can turn TVs off. I dont know if that kinda thing is possible. But that be so cool. I would love to have one that worked like that. But i dont know anything about circuits or electronics.

You may find this thread to be what you are looking for.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/new-10th-doctor-sonic-screwdriver-universal-remote-188829/

- - - Updated - - -

I spend countless hours just looking at these pretty pictures.

there's a spring attached to the bottom of each prong and they're all attached to the center claw holder
11th%20Dr.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back