Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

I'd be eternally grateful, Thank you!!! What's the story behind yours?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it seem like it's a good "life sized" representation?

A fellow Aussie helped me out with mine. Apparently it contains details not found on other replicas. It is made from resin and sent to me as a kit. That is about all I can say on that.

Initially I thought it was slightly undersized but then I got to see a true adult human skull and, yeah it is full size.

A fellow Aussie helped me out with mine. Apparently it contains details not found on other replicas. It is made from resin and sent to me as a kit. That is about all I can say on that.
Initially I thought it was slightly undersized but then I got to see a true adult human skull and, yeah it is full size.

Right on, looking forward to checking it out!

Right on, looking forward to checking it out!
Ok here we go.
From bottom of the jaw to the top of the head looks like 9.5 inches.
Over all depth is not quite 8.5 inches
Width is just under 5 inch at the side recesses and and about 5.25 at cheek bine line.
Jaw seems to be 4 inches long and 3 high.
49fb7c9a0d00a037451b8ea5ab3a8b60.jpg
8a82dfe453880ae841cc970974dd1f53.jpg
dbfd1e27d0a06cf1cc2b874c1ed91254.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ok here we go.
Width is just under 5 inch at the side recesses and and about 5.25 at cheek bine line.
Jaw seems to be 4 inches long and 3 high. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/49fb7c9a0d00a037451b8ea5ab3a8b60.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/8a82dfe453880ae841cc970974dd1f53.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/dbfd1e27d0a06cf1cc2b874c1ed91254.jpg

Amazing, thank you cavx! Truly awesome version you have. Can kind of see the slight asymmetry in the head just like the movie, I love it. Thanks again I will use your measurements to start a baseline.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a few years since I saw this thread, and I have to say, you are doing a fantastic job on this. I love the sculpt of the skull, and I want one really bad.

Thanks, Engelnicht!

I've put the skull on hold until I start making the mold for it, so I took some time and worked on the pelvis and back chassi.
108.jpg

109.jpg

The dark areas are freshly applied papier maché.
(Sorry for the bad picture quality, it was dark in the room.) :p

Hello,
I just joined a few days ago, and seriously thinking about building my own T-800. May I ask what you made the pelvis out of, and would you be willing to make one that is 1:1 scale for me? I'm willing to pay for it if it's not too expensive, unless you have plans I could purchase? Thanks

Thanks, Engelnicht!

I've put the skull on hold until I start making the mold for it, so I took some time and worked on the pelvis and back chassi.
108.jpg

109.jpg

The dark areas are freshly applied papier maché.
(Sorry for the bad picture quality, it was dark in the room.) :p
Hello again, I'm working on designing the pelvis out of pvc, and was wondering if you could email me some pics of the underneath of the pelvis? I'm having difficulty figuring out how the underneath side pieces that the legs attach to match up with the front arches. Detailed pics of the underneath from the sides and of the underneath front section would greatly help me out. I'd appreciate your help very much. Thanks

Hello again, I'm working on designing the pelvis out of pvc, and was wondering if you could email me some pics of the underneath of the pelvis? I'm having difficulty figuring out how the underneath side pieces that the legs attach to match up with the front arches. Detailed pics of the underneath from the sides and of the underneath front section would greatly help me out. I'd appreciate your help very much. Thanks
Read this entire thread. Everything you are asking for is in here.

Ok here we go.
Jaw seems to be 4 inches long and 3 high.

That's a BeagleBill skull. Very easy to identify as I followed the creation of it over on EndoBuilders.com and owned one. Was created from already existing licensed skulls. Though, it doesn't look like their usual high quality castings and the fact that the seller didn't tell you it was a BeagleBill skull raises red flags regarding it being a recast. Would be interesting to hear who the Aussie source is

This is the one I owned:
Endoskull - Beagle Bill - 006-1.png

And this area is what makes a BeagleBill skull instantly recognizable because he reworked that area. The front upper jaw area is more flat and it tilts down more on one side than it should - that is caused by the way he made the fix as the source skull was too long in that area, so he cut the bottom off, filed the gab and glued them back together and closed the seam. The skull on the left is an original displayed at the Icons Of SciFi exhibition at the EMP Museum - sure, the angles aren't exact, but the differences are clear as day:
Beagle Bill compared to Original.png

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't have pics of the underside. To be honest, I had to figure out many of the parts and how to connect them as I went. I didn't keep any plans.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back