Valmonts Journal from 'Cruel Intentions' ???

Assuming you had enough copies of the pages, screen-seen and filler, you could easily get the photocopied version of Sebastian's journal made up at a place like Staples, who bind documents in a pretty similar way (the thickness of the bind rings may vary).

The journal would be trickier, but not impossible, it all boils down to seeing if you can find what was used for the screen-used prop, or gather enough intel to produce a replica.

I've contacted a guy who could do this as a blank diary. He said:
"I should be able to make a blank bound diary. Do you have the page size and page number, style of binding etc? Any photos of the outside, esp the spine?"
So every picture and every information is necessary to get this done. Please for any help:thumbsup

Im actually looking for a copy of the journal also for a cosplay!
Did you have any luck in getting one made? It's such a difficult piece to find :cry

Damn :(
I was hoping to find the scanned pages from the journal that gets handed to Kathryn outside the church..
I also am trying to find out what brand his reading glasses were??

Book binding isn't too difficult, but it can be time consuming. I personally recommend the videos made by 'SeaLemon' on YouTube, they've been what I've used for learning how to bind books.

The spiral bound version is even easier, as Kingpin said.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back