CFO JRX concept McQuarrie Vader helmet.

Time for an update......

We have been working on the dome mount position and I think we are pleased with how we have it sitting now.
I'll sort some better pics out when I get my hands on it but here are a few to give you an idea......

Thanks for looking..... Let me know your thoughts.... Good or bad.

Last edited:
I'm liking the satin finish on this helmet. It really shows well. I'm going to highlight a few areas and paint tusks and the nose.

I like the fact that some of the lines in this lid are slightly out of line, like the rear vertical. It give the feel of of the ANH Vader and the Sketches of Mcquarries Vader. I'm loving it so far.

soooo where do I send my money to? lol please tell me you will be doing a run

You already know mate! Supa dupa interested!!
Count me in when You start!

Alberto

Just smokin' hot. Love what you're doing here. Keep us posted.
If you do a run, I'd be interested.

Pending the right price I would possibly be interested as well! This version of the helmet has always been more menacing and definitely more Sith like. I love it!

I am a lover of the McQuarrie designs and am in the process of putting together the McQuarrie concept stormtrooper costume. This would be a great addition to the collection and I would be intrested depending on the price.

Sales thread up in the junkyard if you missed it....... I'm not sure how long I'll run this for so grab one while you can.....:D

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=257758

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back