Need advice for a good e-11 Blaster

Vormz

Sr Member
Hi everybody,
I wanted to have your opinion cause I'm seeking for a good e-11 blaster for an affordable price.
I found this one: http://originalstormtrooper.com/e11-blaster-166-p.asp
It looks great but I wanted to know if some of you already purchase from this seller?
I'd like a blaster to display, not too light with good material. Not ready to build an entire kit yet but we never know.
Any help is appreciate.
Thanks

Thanks for the info Ken.
I already saw this kind of kits but I'm not very confident in my build skills, even painting and weathering :/...
That's why my first choice was the built blaster, but I will think about it. Thanks again!

So Vormz ... now at least you have some additional options to consider for an E-11 before spending your hard earned gold-pressed latinum :)

By the way ... is that you, Yann, in that Delorean with the 'Back to the Future' boots in your avatar?

Chaim

So Vormz ... now at least you have some additional options to consider for an E-11 before spending your hard earned gold-pressed latinum :)

By the way ... is that you, Yann, in that Delorean with the 'Back to the Future' boots in your avatar?

Chaim

Yes, now I have more options, thanks guys!
And no, it's not me on the picture ;) that's M.J. Fox

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back