Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I got the blue lenses from somebody els... believe Jason gave me the advise were to get them

Did anyone here get "Deckard's" spidey lenses?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

You will... they are the best glasses he wears from every movie. But i think you will have more to think about then just the glasses haha seen it twice now... its overwellming

Just got shipping on my replacement pair of Flights, should take some of the sting out of seeing them on the big screen :lol

Are the lenses separate from the blue border.? Or is it all one piece

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
The blue border is separate
bde87c370eff2397c97e2f6f32005dbf.jpg

Hmm how does it come apart.? do the front and back separate once you remove them from the frames?

I have no idea. I'm not removing mine. I'll probably get a second pair if I decide to get the movie lenses

I'm gonna take a guess that you'll have to remove the gold screw and that will free the blue border and lens.
d5168e26c86a4b5f173fd6707e1d8dc2.jpg

Saw the movie, was blown away. Anyone else notice when he removed the Flights, they just kinda disappear? Guess we'll just chalk it up to movie magic. But after seeing it, I knew I wanted those glasses. After trying them on, they felt a little too flimsy for me. So I opted for the Mach One LE, blue lenses. They look pretty similar, and have a little more bulk for my taste.
Mach One.jpg

Saw the movie, was blown away. Anyone else notice when he removed the Flights, they just kinda disappear? Guess we'll just chalk it up to movie magic. But after seeing it, I knew I wanted those glasses. After trying them on, they felt a little too flimsy for me. So I opted for the Mach One LE, blue lenses. They look pretty similar, and have a little more bulk for my taste.
View attachment 813937
I noticed it too haha *poof*

Got my replacement pair in, not a bad deal considering its about the same as I paid for that first pair that was pre-owned. Found them on a boutique's website, was seeing how much shipping was going to be in the cart and apparently there was some coupon code that took 20% off on top of that, had to jump on that when I saw the price.

IMG_9191.jpg

Got my replacement pair in, not a bad deal considering its about the same as I paid for that first pair that was pre-owned. Found them on a boutique's website, was seeing how much shipping was going to be in the cart and apparently there was some coupon code that took 20% off on top of that, had to jump on that when I saw the price.

View attachment 813987
Nice i just dropped mine off to get the infiniti war lenses put in

View attachment 813987
Which place is this, do they have any other good frames

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back