Grail Diary - What is a close enough base Diary?

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
My fellow nerds, I call upon thee to ask a very important question. I will enter the Lions den and prove my worth.

I have one question however, what is a close enough base diary that I have for another project? I love y'all and I appreciate ya.

Do you mean like a blank diary so that you can fill it up yourself? Or who makes the best replica diary, period?

If it's the second question, I'd say Sarednab but I'm no expert. He may be able to provide you a blank diary version if you ask him.

Also, consider going over to the Club Obiwan forum and asking over there.

Do you mean like a blank diary so that you can fill it up yourself? Or who makes the best replica diary, period?

If it's the second question, I'd say Sarednab but I'm no expert. He may be able to provide you a blank diary version if you ask him.

Also, consider going over to the Club Obiwan forum and asking over there.

A diary I can fill up myself. I'm building a DeLorean Time Machine and I would like to have volumes upon volumes of the same "Grail Diary" specifying each part. :)

Something basic would be great, I don't have the sort of money that Sarednab props cost.

Only thing I don't like about Magnoli's is the embossed pattern on the edges is too pronounced. On the aged diary in the movie it's completely invisible if there at all.

The embossed border can be seen on all diaries, including the hero, but yes... the book is so distressed, you can hardly see it on some of the props. The same can be done to our blank diary.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back