Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

i was told me did. he knew the color code and shape of the lenses. i feel pretty confident that jason and eric know what they're talking about.

terrible quality screenshot, I know I'm sorry, but I guess these are next. Screenshot_20170604-212519.png

I haven't asked yet. I think there are some models they haven't released on the website yet that went to the film though.
Also got in my Shawfords tonight and wanted to post a collection update. Still got to get lenses done for some but as it sits I'm done until Spidey comes out. I'm pretty proud of this nerdy collection lol. It's not all Tony frames but most of them are.

View attachment 690212

Wolfshire, in the picture of your collection (post 12.Dec.2016 page 16), could you please tell me which are the grey ones on the bottom of the middle column? Are these the ones he wears in the Audi etron scene in age of ultron?
Sometimes it would be nice to read the scene near your trophy! Like Ray Ban 3320 colour and glasses, IM1, Jericho demo.
Why?
Because you set the mark with your collection and your knowledge.
On Everybody else, it would be nice you did this too. Its easier for everyone.
By the way, Thanx a Lot Guys, its awesome to read this little bit missleading headline thread. It should called:

Tony Stark + RDJ sunglass collection!

PS: Is it just me or raised the price of the Intium All In about 50 $?

Voided

Attachments

• IMG_1655.PNG
    IMG_1655.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 352
  • IMG_1656.PNG
    IMG_1656.PNG
    291 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1657.PNG
    IMG_1657.PNG
    297.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1658.PNG
    IMG_1658.PNG
    424 KB · Views: 270
  • RDJ Sillhouette TNG pg 2.jpg
    RDJ Sillhouette TNG pg 2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 254
  • page 2.jpg
    page 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 385
  • Page 1.jpg
    Page 1.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_1654.JPG
    IMG_1654.JPG
    564.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.48.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.48.53 PM.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.47.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.47.58 PM.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.47.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 8.47.47 PM.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Here are some more pics. Well worth the work and wait

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Wolfshire, in the picture of your collection (post 12.Dec.2016 page 16), could you please tell me which are the grey ones on the bottom of the middle column? Are these the ones he wears in the Audi etron scene in age of ultron?
Sometimes it would be nice to read the scene near your trophy! Like Ray Ban 3320 colour and glasses, IM1, Jericho demo.
Why?
Because you set the mark with your collection and your knowledge.
On Everybody else, it would be nice you did this too. Its easier for everyone.
By the way, Thanx a Lot Guys, its awesome to read this little bit missleading headline thread. It should called:

Tony Stark + RDJ sunglass collection!

PS: Is it just me or raised the price of the Intium All In about 50 $?

Those are the first pair of nice sunglasses I ever bought when I was a kid lol it's just part of my personal collection. On page 17 there's a pic of my more comprehensive Tony + RDJ collection. I haven't named the scenes but they are all in order of appearance so that's a start lol I figured most of us are entirely too obsessed with this man's eyewear that it's just kind of an assumed knowledge in this small group of us. I'll be sure to do it for my next update after the new initium's are sent and a couple other changes. And yes this thread certainly has evolved way passed the original title hahaha

Deckard1981 Thank you for all the insight man! I've been wanting to hold off on getting Eric's for that reason. Jason's a good guy and I certainly appreciate all the stuff he's doing but there's been a few times now where he's stretched the truth a bit to some pretty obvious facts and I don't always take his word as gospel. I'm actually out near your neck of the woods so I think I'll give AJ a call or drop by sometime when I want to get them done as well, he did a fantastic job. Also if he's the one who ID'ed those Roy Tower frames, we may have to ask him of some of the more difficult to trace ones in the future.

gotmeth366 Thanks for the link! It's still a little too hard to tell at the moment but I'm sure by the time the movie rolls around we'll be able to get some better grabs and I'll do my best. I get the feeling this movie's going to be particularly difficult because it's not been any of the usual brands so far, so definitely like looking for a needle in a haystack.

nlschutd The glasses he had on Jimmy Kimmel are probably some kind of Paul Smith or maybe Cutler and Gross but I can't say for sure right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the first pair of nice sunglasses I ever bought when I was a kid lol it's just part of my personal collection. On page 17 there's a pic of my more comprehensive Tony + RDJ collection. I haven't named the scenes but they are all in order of appearance so that's a start lol I figured most of us are entirely too obsessed with this man's eyewear that it's just kind of an assumed knowledge in this small group of us. I'll be sure to do it for my next update after the new initium's are sent and a couple other changes. And yes this thread certainly has evolved way passed the original title hahaha

@Deckard1981 Thank you for all the insight man! I've been wanting to hold off on getting Eric's for that reason. Jason's a good guy and I certainly appreciate all the stuff he's doing but there's been a few times now where he's stretched the truth a bit to some pretty obvious facts and I don't always take his word as gospel. I'm actually out near your neck of the woods so I think I'll give AJ a call or drop by sometime when I want to get them done as well, he did a fantastic job. Also if he's the one who ID'ed those Roy Tower frames, we may have to ask him of some of the more difficult to trace ones in the future.

Thanks Wolfshire. I previously posted HyperOptics Optometry's contact info, and AJ is fantastic. He identified the Roy Towers in less than 24 hours for me. He's been doing optical for a long time and is fantastic to work with especially since I tend to be very outlandish and eccentric.

As far as the Spider-Man Silhouette's go, I have left my lense blank and pdf booklet with them so they can easily reproduce the lense in any number of configurations. I went all out on mine since they were going to be custom from the start. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help in helping you fully realize them for you!

18156174_202310276942820_7043154035596721711_o.jpgIMG_1596.JPEG0ov5036_1003_030a.jpg

My Oliver Peoples NDG transitions like Downey's, and my next purchase: the Oliver Peoples Sheldrake in Cocobolo with an Amethyst indoor tint of 10%

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back