Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

I first used a krylon paint. The color is chrome. I sprayed the whole suit. Then went around with a black acrylic paint and painted by hand all of the dark areas. Just make sure they are acrylic paints to allow for the flexible material. Enamel paints do not flex and will just crack of. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if you felt thst the flex suit was hotter after you painted it, or no change?

I'm looking for a display suit so if anyones thinking of selling, hit me up

Hey bro , PM me and i can make according to your display measurements , or if u would like to go with my MOS mannequin with suit .

IMG_3372.jpg

Ive posted these W.I.P pics of my latest Girl of Steel suit in my Facebook Page , and i thought i would also share the progress here ;)

Heres the first sample suit done on a half body female mannequin , Still have more to tweak and my buddy had done the Emblem in 3D , re design a belt buckle instead of the plain belt .

16976424_10155138543022958_344342605_n.jpg

17740945_10155265163962958_480493298_n.jpg

Hey Mr Rider, female suit looks great, have you had any thoughts of replicating the pattern and the suit of the CBS Supergirl at all?

May I ask where you got that mannequin? You can PM me if you prefer private.

Thnaks

Absolutely, I bought it from Sports Authority before they shut down. There were 2 of them left and I regret not buying the other one as well because they were dirt cheap. Only $80.00. I can't remember what brand it was made by but I think it was Nike. If not Nike then Under Armour for sure.

Absolutely, I bought it from Sports Authority before they shut down. There were 2 of them left and I regret not buying the other one as well because they were dirt cheap. Only $80.00. I can't remember what brand it was made by but I think it was Nike. If not Nike then Under Armour for sure.

I tried snagging a couple of those too but they were out in my area. Did you supply Leslee with the measurements for a perfect fit?

Is this material available for purchase anywhere? I've been googling like crazy but I've had no luck. I'm starting on a new Suprman costume and I'd really like to use the chainmail link material.
Any help would be appreciated.

Is this material available for purchase anywhere? I've been googling like crazy but I've had no luck. I'm starting on a new Suprman costume and I'd really like to use the chainmail link material.
Any help would be appreciated.

You can email masked rider here or on fb (youngknight props studio). He sells the material.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back