My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Warehouse 13 - Project : Kit modificat

Always good to see you come out of your hole much like the proverbial 'Groundhog', Alan. I now predict Spring to be just around the corner! :thumbsup

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Warehouse 13 - Project : Kit modificat

Well you can tell I have been out of the loop! :lol

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Taken Catwoman Star Trek Coming to Am

It seems that the odds & ends to finally tie up these blessed projects just keep coming !

But they are diminishing, so I'm slowly starting to find some time :D

Problem is, it's been so long that I forgot what was pending to be posted :lol

I think these are the missing ones ....... (can't find my camera, so the cellphone had to do)

First up, and I don't care what the general opinion is :lol (loved the movie :D), Halle Berry statuette as Catwoman :cool

catwoman1-588x805.jpg

catwoman2-963x731.jpg

catwoman3-957x726.jpg

catwoman4-965x732.jpg

Displayed here ...

catwomandisp-970x736.jpg

From Star Trek, I finally got me a decent full size Bat'leth that did not require an interrogation room with spotlights at customs :lol

batleth1-965x732.jpg

Displayed here ....

batlethdisp-985x748.jpg

From Taken, the Alien artifact.

takenart1-980x321.jpg

takenart2-973x391.jpg

And finally, 2 items from Coming to America.

The Employee of the Month certificate

employeemonthSG-967x656.jpg

employeemonth-657x837.jpg

And a production used coin, like the one Akeem flipped to choose where to go.

zamundacoinSG-982x571.jpg

zamundacoin-980x510.jpg

And all displayed here ....

zamartdisp1-981x744.jpg

I think that's me about up to date for the moment :)

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Taken Catwoman Star Trek Coming to Ame

Awesome as always ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look great. I'm in awe every time I see pictures of your prop room(s).

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Taken Catwoman Star Trek Coming to Ame

How in HADES did you get that coin? :thumbsup

Awesome as always ;-)

Thank you :D

Those look great. I'm in awe every time I see pictures of your prop room(s).

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated :)

How in HADES did you get that coin? :thumbsup

I believe there were quite a few of these made Tony, but unfortunately, the bulk did not make it on screen.

A few of them were sold by the Propstore, and many show upon ebay .... where I got this one :D

Here's some info I pulled off the net, repeated by various sources.

Paramount contracted with the Continental Coin Corporation to produce these coins for promotion of the 1988 film. The copper-nickel pieces were given out at the California premier, while the gold-plated examples was struck for use as a prop in the movie.

This coin has been produced in Copper-Nickel, Brass plated Copper-Nickel, Gold plated and Gold. It is well known that the one and only gold coin was struck as a presentation gift for Eddie Murphy.

Cool stuff :thumbsup - brings back quite some memories. :D
Good to see you're back again!

Welcome back,Alan.Great props as usual.The Catwoman statuette is great !! I thought the movie was pretty good,but then again,I would watch Halle Berry reading the phone book !! LOL !! I think she is beautiful !! Regards,Gary

This is the kind of collection that gets turned into a museum for future generations to admire :O

Welcome back,Alan.Great props as usual.The Catwoman statuette is great !! I thought the movie was pretty good,but then again,I would watch Halle Berry reading the phone book !! LOL !! I think she is beautiful !! Regards,Gary

Thanks Gary .... as would I :lol

This is the kind of collection that gets turned into a museum for future generations to admire :O

I just hope at least one of my kids will :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a walkabout in the prop room, I realised there were 2 more items I had gotten last year which I did not include in my last post.

It's a shame that no commercial model kit is available for this one, but in stepped the shapeway artists :thumbsup

This one looked like the closest to Andromeda :cool

AndrSG-982x568.jpg

Andr1-975x746.jpg

Andr2-973x660.jpg

Displayed here ......

AndrDisp-972x657.jpg

And here's the House of Martok emblem / badge from Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

martokSG_2-961x748.jpg

martokcomb-968x542.jpg

martokdisp-979x743.jpg

I believe now I am to date :lol

Last edited:

Couple of nice additions :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek

Actually Spot on one of his unsupervised jaunts broke the original, that is why Picard so callously treated the Replicated copy at the end of "Generations"

Him having one was just not meant to be.

Fantastic finish on yours and don't let you know who in the room! :lol
I thought that the Cat Spot was a girl. Didn't Spot have kittens once?

Spot is a male. I remember when Data asked Worf to take care of Spot while he was gone, and Data said "He and Him" a lot. He likes this, he likes that, pet him and say "Good Spot". And Worf just says, "I'll feed him".

Although, Data had a daughter.

That was in the episode "Genesis", if you can call that an "Episode"

That was the first time HE was referred to as SHE.

Otherwise Spot was known as a Male

That was in the episode "Genesis", if you can call that an "Episode"

That was the first time HE was referred to as SHE.

Otherwise Spot was known as a Male

That explains everything. Spot is a gender changing ALIEN. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back