The ALIENS M240 Incinerator

Does any one know if I can get a front flame nozzle as I have built everything else but have not got materiels left to make the peice I need please help.

Shawn,

That is the most detailed and accurized ALIENS M240 flamegun I have ever seen !!! Anyone who has an ALIEN pulse Rifle would love to have the Flamegun as a twin to the prop display.

It is AWESOME !! :love:love:love

Is it Solid Cast or Hollow to reduce the weight ?

Thanks for sharing the photos !!!

Any updated pics? :lol :confused

Gordon

If no other good comes out of that game it will cause a rush on Aliens props. This is a beautiful build and I agree it would look amazing in any Alien fan's collection.

Got my M240 kit in the post today.
A million thanks Shawn.
This is just a beautiful thing.Flawless,beautiful ,awesome.
The realization of a 26 year old obsession of mine,at last!!! .
Next up :Lawgiver :love

This thread, combined with Stealth's recent thread on the pulse rifle, has motivated me to finally get off my behind and put together some Colonial Marines weaponry. I'm planning on a pulse rifle made from an airsoft Thompson and Spas 12, and a flamethrower made from a toy M16/grenade launcher combo, all ordered a couple days ago from Amazon.

:)

Special Thanks go to Harry Harris, who once again came through with some amazingly helpful reference!

I am sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this is the best version of the Aliens M240 Incinerator I've ever seen. If you still have the reference material, is it possible for you to post or send it? I am trying to build a 3D model for printing.

Thanks in advance, and please let me know if this needs to go in a new thread.

Shawn this is the finest version of the Marine Flame Unit I have ever seen. Your work is always exceptional. Your detail is meticulous to the tiniest detail. It is AWESOME that someone resurrected this thread. Whatever the reason . . . Masterpieces must be viewed over and over.

The ALIENS universe is always a spectacular source of endless wonder when it comes to the creation of the Marine weapons and gadgets. It gives the viewer a sense that this is real world hardware that just happens to include ALIENS.

Gordon

Necro Post:

View attachment 734598

The M240 Incinerator Unit, is a carbine style Flame Thrower used by the US Colonial Marines in the blockbuster movie Aliens. It was designed for close range use against soft targets, and famously used by Ripley in the Hive scene.

We are proud to present for the first time ever an Officially Licensed Life Size Replica of this iconic Sci Fi weapon! Measuring 31” in length, this amazingly detailed replica is a companion piece to our Aliens M56 Smartgun and Pulse Rifle.

An outstanding addition to any Aliens collection it comes complete with a separate, themed wall display plaque.

This is the HCG Exclusive Edition of the M240 Incinerator, it comes with a high quality 24" x 16" print of the Incinerator's blueprints and specs sheet!

For more info or to place a pre-order, please visit:
http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16593&cat=0&page

Does the trigger move? :$:p

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back