Planet Explorer

Katsu-san,
what a shock to read your wife had surgery.. Hope she will recover soon..
Will she have to come back for more treatments or just an annual checkup?

Hmm.. About the searchlight. Ehm... Wow... I don't know what to say.. So very well executed.. (again.).
Very nice... So much more detail than i would have thought.. Love the rails you added.. Great idea.
Love the winch you added..
Can't wait to see her on tracks...

Jim.

Hi, Jim-san

Thanks for the kind words.
She is OK, the doctor took out all the suspicios parts and that's it.
She may not have to attend any check anymore.

I will post the progress soon.

Katsu.

That's insane! I'm always excited when your thread pops up at the top of the list. Great new additions.

I'm happy to hear that everything went went with your wife's surgery, and hopeful for a speedy recovery.

I am glad to hear that your wife is OK. My daughter just had open heart surgery last week, so I know how stressful it is. Many prayers for you and your family katsu-san! :)

Katsu-san. I am saddened your wife and you had to go through so much stress and thrilled to read that she is now well and healing. As for the model, what can I say? As always, pure genius!

I can't wait to see more.

I'm glad your wife is ok and will becoming home soon. I was diagnosed with Colon cancer a couple of years ago and it's scary for everyone involved.

Absolutely love the searchlight! Your creativity knows no boundaries.

Katsu-san. The news about your wife is shocking and sad. It's a good think it was found early and I wish her a speedy and successful recovery.

What a great idea Caretaker10 had for a searchlight. And your design and application for this is a genius one. Just when I think you have gone as far as you could with the design work, you manage to go even further and better.

That search light on the track turned out great. Of course, now you have build some fake replacement light bulbs and put them in the vehicle supply closet!

Sending all good thoughts to your wife for a fast recovery.

I'll echo what the others have said: the search light looks great - I would never have thought about putting it on a rail, which is genius - and I'm VERY happy that your wife's situation had a good outcome.

Hi! my friends.

I thank you very much for your kind and warm words.
I surely pass your messages to my wife today.
The hospital is on the other side of this small town so that I can drop by on the way home from my job.(By my bike).

I'm old enough to know there would be some problem happens to me or my family someday in our long life and
I have been prepared in my mind for those(At least in my mind).
However, when it really happens, it was great shock to me.
I had freezed my mind and trying not to think about the bad result until the doctors final diagnosis. I was trying to focus anything I usually do.
Now it's turned out to be good and I can see my wife sitting on her bed smiling at me everyday. What else should I need?

That's insane! I'm always excited when your thread pops up at the top of the list. Great new additions.

I'm happy to hear that everything went went with your wife's surgery, and hopeful for a speedy recovery.

Thank yo very much Victor3-san. I'm so glad that you like the new addition.

I am glad to hear that your wife is OK. My daughter just had open heart surgery last week, so I know how stressful it is. Many prayers for you and your family katsu-san!

Oh, I pray for your daughter recover soon, Cadeus-san. That must be painful days you got.
All the best to you and your family,

I love this build! You really need a laser cutter!

Thank you very much SofaKing-san!
Yeah! I really need one.

Katsu-san. I am saddened your wife and you had to go through so much stress and thrilled to read that she is now well and healing. As for the model, what can I say? As always, pure genius!

I can't wait to see more.

Mikeee-san, thank you very much for your kind words.
We are OK and I will post progress soon!

I'm glad your wife is ok and will becoming home soon. I was diagnosed with Colon cancer a couple of years ago and it's scary for everyone involved.

Absolutely love the searchlight! Your creativity knows no boundaries.

Thank you very much, Snow builder-san.
So the great builder got over the problem and now we could see the great works of you!

Katsu-san. The news about your wife is shocking and sad. It's a good think it was found early and I wish her a speedy and successful recovery.

What a great idea Caretaker10 had for a searchlight. And your design and application for this is a genius one. Just when I think you have gone as far as you could with the design work, you manage to go even further and better.

Thank you, Randy-san.
I'm so happy to hear you like my new searchlight. It's bit funny but cute, huh?
Hoping you and your family are all right!

That search light on the track turned out great. Of course, now you have build some fake replacement light bulbs and put them in the vehicle supply closet!

Sending all good thoughts to your wife for a fast recovery.
Thank you Bones-san, The vehicles supply closet is almost full with a junk!!

I'll echo what the others have said: the search light looks great - I would never have thought about putting it on a rail, which is genius - and I'm VERY happy that your wife's situation had a good outcome.

Thank yo very much always, Tom-san. Think of that searchlight is a kind of on-board droid or something.
I will post progress soon.

My wife is a very lucky woman.
So many good guys praying for her on the other side of the planet.

My friends, again thank you very much and I pray for all of you keeping healthy life and enjoy it with your family.

All the best,
Katsuhiko Fujihira

Last edited:
Hi Y,

Just wanted to forward my best wishes and thoughts to you and your wife. Glad to read everything went as planned and she's doing well. Give her a big for us. :)

Last edited:
Hi Y,

Just wanted to forward by best wishes and thoughts to you and your wife. Glad to read everything went as planned and she's doing well. Give her a big for us. :)

HEY THERE!! Don't offer hugs from me without asking my permission first...What the heck is wrong with you?!?! . Sheez, the nerve of some people...

.I would much rather have him pat her on the behind for me. :D

HEY THERE!! Don't offer hugs from me without asking my permission first...What the heck is wrong with you?!?! . Sheez, the nerve of some people...

.I would much rather have him pat her on the behind for me. :D

LOL! I do apologize... where ARE my manners! ;)

Hi!

Here are some progress.

The very last issue I had to solve is 'How to lock the cargo door/ramp.
Many ideas have come and gone and then I tried this.

The thing on the edge of the cargo door is something I added this time.

I don't know how should I call it but if it's a named thing, somebody let me know.

This comb goes to receiving thing here.

And slide a upper locking plate a bit left to lock the door,

No need to stick a masking tape anymore.:love
When it's done, it looks easy but I took some hours to come up with this idea.:facepalm

OK, here I did a usual detailing routine.

It may take another several hours to reach the primer and paint but thanks for looking.

katsu

Last edited:
Nice locking mechanism Katsu-san.
Very inventive .. Detailing is going on and on and on i see.. :thumbsup really squeezing your brain.. Result is very nice.

Jim.

Oh, thank you Jim-san.
I really appreciate your comment.

There are many rough part here and there and many places I have to refine or polish up.
Your attention is really make me happy.

Jim-san, from the beginning of this build, you are one of my great supporter.
I don't have a word to describe my gratitude for all the things you did and doing for me.

Thank you very much for your friendship and kindness.
You are one of the most important and vital part of this build for me.

With all my respect,

Katsu

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back