ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

No its 5 when he turns his head on freeze framed you can see it better, what looks like a tiny line at the top is a shadow it's been suggested here Anovos used the exhibition costume as a reference this is it taken from the Blu-ray bonus disk
20170104_220445.png

However if that is the case where is the modesty panel

20170104_221133.png

This has probably been said a million times but I hope they make boba fetts helmet sometime soon I would more than likely buy one.

I know it looks awesome I saw one in a tested video, this is probably the same one. Wonder why they haven't made it available yet.

I know it looks awesome I saw one in a tested video, this is probably the same one. Wonder why they haven't made it available yet.

My guess would be it's related to the complexity of the full outfit that they are also working on. They probably want to get the rest of it right as well.

Got Maul

Any news about the Premium First Order Kits ? :) Did the Vacuform process already started ? Would be great to hear that Q1 will be the delivery and not again a delay :) Not angry at all just want to get some new informations

Last edited by a moderator:
This has probably been said a million times but I hope they make boba fetts helmet sometime soon I would more than likely buy one.

Unfortunately I believe this has been put on the back burner for Rogue One/Force Awakens products. They were also trying to find a way to replicate the base green thats the same color as the green used plus the weathering affects if that makes sense. Also, their painter that they were using, has scammed a lot of people (myself included) so I would assume they would find another painter as well.

Unfortunately I believe this has been put on the back burner for Rogue One/Force Awakens products. They were also trying to find a way to replicate the base green thats the same color as the green used plus the weathering affects if that makes sense. Also, their painter that they were using, has scammed a lot of people (myself included) so I would assume they would find another painter as well.

yeah that makes sense, there is definantly a lot of detail to the piece and I would think this paint job would be hard to produce especially if they are doing it in layers. I wish they do a rotj version instead though. I don't think there has ever been a licensed rotj.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that makes sense, there is definantly a lot of detail to the piece and I would think this paint job would be hard to produce especially if they are doing it in layers. I wish they do a rotj version instead though. I don't think there has ever been a licensed rotj.
But an ESB would be awesome too.

I remember they had Jango Fett on display as well as clone armor on display some years ago at one of the Cons.. Be interesting to see if those ever move forward with their dedication to Disney's new Star Wars movies.. I also do find it odd that both Rogue One items are just helmets.. no costumes in sight..

I remember they had Jango Fett on display as well as clone armor on display some years ago at one of the Cons.. Be interesting to see if those ever move forward with their dedication to Disney's new Star Wars movies.. I also do find it odd that both Rogue One items are just helmets.. no costumes in sight..

Yea I'd love a Deathtrooper outfit.

Looks like the Shoretrooper helmet already got pushed back. Feeling disappointed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The website says Waves 1 & 2 shipping Jan/Feb 2017, Wave 3 shipping Feb 2017. Doesn't sound like much if any delay to me. Certainly nothing to be disappointed about. It isn't reasonable to expect them to be able to ship all orders in Jan regardless of how many orders they received.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

The website says Waves 1 & 2 shipping Jan/Feb 2017, Wave 3 shipping Feb 2017. Doesn't sound like much if any delay to me. Certainly nothing to be disappointed about. It isn't reasonable to expect them to be able to ship all orders in Jan regardless of how many orders they received.

I definitely realize that. It's just a few days ago it said wave 1 and 2 were to be shipped January. This just has me worried for more push backs. They seemed to do so good with the Deathtrooper.

I definitely realize that. It's just a few days ago it said wave 1 and 2 were to be shipped January. This just has me worried for more push backs. They seemed to do so good with the Deathtrooper.

This is very different than the delays for the older products. Obviously the Shore Trooper helmet must be already approved. It's just a matter of getting them produced and shipped. That process is already well underway if wave 1 is shipping in Jan.

Anovos had the Death Trooper armor on display at NYCC. I don't recall seeing the Shoretrooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back