Robocop M2 Battle Rifle HD

oysteinhole

As always i fell in love with some weapons ...and as i love the new Robocop movie , i just had to get the M2 Battle rifle
its a SMG used in the movie and is has a integrated stock in the forearm

This is 3d printed and i will put in real 316 screws for more exact details and easier for casting
Will make this as a slow project due to my really busy days

first up is the mag :) cleaned after the print and sanded + primed

it is printed in 5 pieces with the total length 18" +

DSC_0728.JPG DSC_0730.JPG DSC_0731.JPG DSC_0732.JPG

5398_tn.jpg

Anyone seen the major fault they did on the BD cover ....he holding the m2 battle rifle wrong way ????? amazing

is he suicidal hehe lol ?

The white colored handle you initially posted looked pretty smooth, and the black printed parts looked rough with the layer lines. Was the handle rough to begin with, and then you sanded and primed it to make it white and smooth?

The white colored handle you initially posted looked pretty smooth, and the black printed parts looked rough with the layer lines. Was the handle rough to begin with, and then you sanded and primed it to make it white and smooth?

That is correct ...some jumping back in time with those pics :) the grey mag and handle is after sanding and priming

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back