EFX wedge helmet is back?

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Apparently on their website they say they were looking in one of their warehouses, and found some of the limited addition of 750 wedge helmets. Just spreading the news if you guys dont know, and want one. Though you’ll still probably have to wait a year to receive it. They have also just revealed a few of the very limited Empire Strikes Back signature helmets. Update

Limited edition Wedge helmets. ($680)
Luke ESB Signature edition helmets. ($899)
Vader limited edition is back. ($900)

The Major Scalping begins.

Vader Concept. ($9500)
Update Luke limited helmet. ($799)
Limited Luke cameback again. ($799)
Limited X Wing SSM Signature edition. ($7000/$6500)
Limited Tie Fighter SSM. ($2400)
Vader limited back again. ($999)
Vader legend ($1799)
Luke Reveal lightsaber ($1850)
Thanks for reading,

Matthew

Last edited:
itsatrap.jpg

Apparently they were right next to a bunch of cocaine and the cure for blindness :lol (Sorry, wrong franchise)

But I have to ask: ONE of their warehouses? How many do you need?

My mistake it said on their site, “ We were rearranging our warehouse, when we came across across a few of these helmets left.” So they could have 2 warehouses, but it most likely is one. Sorry for the confusion.

This went against my better judgment, I took the risk, and picked one up. Always wanted a good X Wing helmet. And have always liked the design a lot.

Wish me luck,

Matthew

Can I ask you guys though. Is the padded Velcro piece for display, or for a person with a smaller head
e01a686c54545997ee2fb6683b1c345b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back