ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

Is there only the 2 variations of patches around?

Here are the current designs I sell. These are the most accurate available. PM if interested in multiples to save on shipping.

36542858732_3d08eaef8a_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/XFaGLu

There's a few variants on Ebay but none of them except Banzai's have the correct rounded corners at the bottom.

Thanks TheMechanic !

36542858732_3d08eaef8a_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't really going for the Oram style but this is a pretty good Oram/Swedish Anorak, thinking about it.

edit: didn't notice it's only one available

Last edited:
I'm doing a con at the beginning of September that I'm still working on stuff for, then I'm gonna be on holiday for a week. Right after that I'll be working on the solar panels and the comm units. I picked up a pair of the Blackhawk gloves, so I should also be able to do the embossed WY badge on the wrist strap, just need to find some rubber sheet that will engrave well.

I've got my ejector seat straps on the way, The Mechanic can you save me a label for the D ring strap?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "5laven" on eBay has the best quality and size patches out, in this design. I've been way too obsessed with this lately. I wish I could re-patch the jackets that I have right now, but it isn't really worth it. I will have some of these set aside for later day though.
On the left is I think the most common version out, on the right 5laven's except this one I accidentally ordered the Velcro backing.
IMG_6886.JPG
5laven on the right again. The patch on the left is a little nicer quality than the one above I called "the most common one", but I kind of don't like it. You can see it has the heavy thread boarder, and even with heavy ironing, the edges don't stick to the fabric of the jacket.
IMG_6888.JPG
They are all about the same width but the 5laven patches are taller.

Last edited:
Looks like 5laven got the globe lines correct and rounded the inner corner (but missed the outer.) But the outer border is too thin. And there's one detail which only mine have. [emoji41]

First time member here, i wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with the IVF suit from covenant, specifically i wanted to know if the left hand wrist compass featured on the suit is a custom created unit? or possibly a found object inserted in a casing. The visual of it caught my eye in Mr.Savage's video on tested. I've been trolling around the internet, but you guys are as close as i can get to finding an answer.

Is the font on the patches an existing font or designed for the movie?

EDIT

Neuropol?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back