delete

Damn that is SO EXPENSIVE for a 3D print. Sad.

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

...and, frankly, I can’t stand 3D prints that are t “finished.@ meaning filled and sanded. I don’t understand the “scan lines” or “pint lines” from lowrez prints is okay to SELL to people? This looks like a simple vacuum formed shell. No?

...and, frankly, I can’t stand 3D prints that are t “finished.@ meaning filled and sanded. I don’t understand the “scan lines” or “pint lines” from lowrez prints is okay to SELL to people? This looks like a simple vacuum formed shell. No?

Agreed. The amount of work for the price is ridiculous. Albeit those parts are SLA/SLS printed, so they are far smoother than FDM prints. Think Professional vs amateur.

Agreed. The amount of work for the price is ridiculous. Albeit those parts are SLA/SLS printed, so they are far smoother than FDM prints. Think Professional vs amateur.

Still. He does say something like “with 3D texture” of something. I’m just not a fan.

I’m a little shocked no one’s done this yet. Screen accuracy for this shouldn’t be too hard, I’d think.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back