Everybody loves rescue bucky or its my turn for rescue bucky

image.jpgThe shield so far......just now realized that one of the smaller stars is too close to the big one.....d'oh. More web gear and pieces coming in the mail.

image.jpg The back of the shield is done :) helmet comes tomorrow as does the web gear...getting in to high gear so can premier this at the local beer fest costume contest

I'm still not happy with belt coloring so I'm using the same dye from my Aou gear. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI really like the darker green against the reddish brown leather jacket.

Last edited:
image.jpeg Good news and bad/good news after months of hunting on eBay I finally found a good pair of actual WW2 AN 6350 goggles thus making my helmet screen accurate. Bad/good news I'm putting my Rescue Bucky Captain America kit up for sale. I have an opportunity to travel and work abroad in New Zealand and rather rent a storage unit I would like to find this collection a good home. Will be posting a proper sales ad soon.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back