The Mighty Thor by Thorssoli FINISHED PICS, P4!!

The costume is awe inspiring. The work is brilliant and it suits her really well. The pictures came out well, I look forward to even better pictures! You need to photoshop lightning for the full effect!

The costume is awe inspiring. The work is brilliant and it suits her really well. The pictures came out well, I look forward to even better pictures! You need to photoshop lightning for the full effect!

Funny. Someone called mojophoto59 on Instagram did just that:
29543187_2237553139605220_5575391358416388009_n.jpg

This past Saturday we took the the costume and my girlfriend out for a quick photoshoot with my friend Michi.

We got some studio shots:

But then we also ran out and did some location shooting:

So far here's the first couple of images from that day's shooting:

You can check out more of Michi's work at www.photosbymichi.com.

There's more to come. I'll be sure to share them once the Michi's done with post.

In the meantime, here's another winning pic from WonderCon:

Love this build! You have done a great job on this costume! Wish i could do something like that! Have you thought of doing a small production run of this?

Have you thought of doing a small production run of this?

Wasn't really planning on it, but if you want a set of the parts, shoot me a PM.

Here's a few more photos from the location shoot:

And a winning studio shot:

Here's some favorites from the Bay Area Maker Faire last month:

And finally, a bit of photoshop fun:

I still need to tweak a few things, but for right now she looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Is the Goddess Thor helmet still available or there any thought on selling a finished version this look killer and the Dr Friend KILLED IT! She looks great love the photos.

Fantastic pics:cool Love the one where she's near the rocks, crouching down...kinda looking down onto the valley; would be a great movie poster(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back