Battle starship

I look away and it's done : ) She looks magnificent dressed up in those colors. And those landing gears -- wow! Couldn't wait to see what your next project will be. I'm sure we'll be in for a treat!

I look away and it's done : ) She looks magnificent dressed up in those colors. And those landing gears -- wow! Couldn't wait to see what your next project will be. I'm sure we'll be in for a treat!

Thank you very much, Jazz-san. Big honor to have a pleasant comment from A craft man!

Outstanding work, as ever! I love the colors you've chose. I look forward to your next project with eager anticipation.

--Alex

Thank you very much! I'm preparing for the next now.

So glad you liked it. I'm thinking of something else I might do.....mawahahaha

BIG expectation!!

They back home and saw the movie.
The reaction is more than I expected,
They honored me and my model because you made this movie for me.

Michael-san.
You said that you had fun and enjoyed to make this movie.
I know. But you spent at least several hours to make this movie.
Just to make me happy and nothng else.
In this world, it may called an innocent behavior
Oh, that's alright to me.
I love that kind of man.
Michael-san.
Your fiance is prommissed to be happy forever.
Oh, I know that.

Katsu

Agreed! Well done JediMichael!

Better be careful Katsu-san when placing this in your model display room. Might trigger an epic battle. :lol

You know how things come to life when you leave the room? :facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

A, ha,
Maybe I should put them apart.
Because those models are displayed in our bedroom.
I don't want to be disturbed my sleep. :lol

They back home and saw the movie.
The reaction is more than I expected,
They honored me and my model because you made this movie for me.

Michael-san.
You said that you had fun and enjoyed to make this movie.
I know. But you spent at least several hours to make this movie.
Just to make me happy and nothng else.
In this world, it may called an innocent behavior
Oh, that's alright to me.
I love that kind of man.
Michael-san.
Your fiance is prommissed to be happy forever.
Oh, I know that.

Katsu
I'm so glad you liked it. It does feel good to know I made someone else happy. I used to make little short videos like that a lot. Haven't done it in years now, so it was nice to get back at it again. Quite the challenge to use only the pictures you took all the while trying to make up a story.
I actually put together the whole thing and then went and found a song off youtube. Well, the song matched up almost perfectly, I just had to fix up a few shots and that was it. Love it when that happens.

just looked through all the pics you made of building this model. really, all the detailing inside the ship wich no one will probably ever notice, or see at all. i do not have the patience for that. the models i built years ago, kits of cars,planes and ships i only detailed what you could see and never bothered with the inside or very hard to see areas.

i am buying old partialy built, broken or incomplete kits of all sorts to pick the hobby back up. you are inspiring me to build something again. do not know if it is going to be a car, tank, boat or spaceship or whatever, but i'll give it a go again.

thank you.

I'm so glad you liked it. It does feel good to know I made someone else happy. I used to make little short videos like that a lot. Haven't done it in years now, so it was nice to get back at it again. Quite the challenge to use only the pictures you took all the while trying to make up a story.
I actually put together the whole thing and then went and found a song off youtube. Well, the song matched up almost perfectly, I just had to fix up a few shots and that was it. Love it when that happens.

Absolutely skillful work :thumbsup

just looked through all the pics you made of building this model. really, all the detailing inside the ship wich no one will probably ever notice, or see at all. i do not have the patience for that. the models i built years ago, kits of cars,planes and ships i only detailed what you could see and never bothered with the inside or very hard to see areas.

i am buying old partialy built, broken or incomplete kits of all sorts to pick the hobby back up. you are inspiring me to build something again. do not know if it is going to be a car, tank, boat or spaceship or whatever, but i'll give it a go again.

thank you.

You are welcome, jarroth-san.

This is very personal opinion but, I think the detail is the most important.
That Death Star and Star Destroyer have very simple shape but their amazing detailing have been still moving us after 40 years.
Not just for model building but for our life. The accumulation of those very small things are often move somebody's mind or make someone happy just like you do any small mindful things for someone in our simple every day life. Maybe we won't need a big surprise gift.
I found it in my daily life. The little words from my wife and daughters. Like a handful flowers displayed here and there in my house.
That's a small thing but it's important for me. Also I found it in this forum. Even if it's just a short comment from my friends makes me so happy every day.

Ha ha, with my English, I can't tell you 1/10th of what I wanted to say but that's just a little selfish theory of old man anyway.

Well, I will sit back and enjoy your building of your model.
That would be A BIG pleasure for me.

katsu

Cool sentiments Katsu - san . Completely agree - it’s the ‘ little ‘ things in life that add up to make the ‘ whole ‘ that much more ( if lucky ) enjoyable and memorable ;)

By the way , your English ( and wicked sense of humour ) is appreciated and very relatable too .:cool

So ... Ummm ...times ticking away and we’re not getting any younger , ... when’s your next ‘ little ‘ project commencing ?:lol

Ged:angel

I found it in my daily life. The little words from my wife and daughters. Like a handful flowers displayed here and there in my house.

What a great sentiment! I may have to borrow that and paraphrase it next time I have to give them a card

I have a 10 year old daughter and a wife and they do mean the world to me

Cool sentiments Katsu - san . Completely agree - it’s the ‘ little ‘ things in life that add up to make the ‘ whole ‘ that much more ( if lucky ) enjoyable and memorable ;)

By the way , your English ( and wicked sense of humour ) is appreciated and very relatable too .:cool

So ... Ummm ...times ticking away and we’re not getting any younger , ... when’s your next ‘ little ‘ project commencing ?:lol

Ged:angel

Thanks! and oh, OK, OK, I'm now drawing a many sketch for the next model.
Overall design and for the detail.
That's the job!

What a great sentiment! I may have to borrow that and paraphrase it next time I have to give them a card

I have a 10 year old daughter and a wife and they do mean the world to me

Ahh, 10 years old daughter and young wife. It's one of the best moment of your life.
Please have many while to spend with your wife and daughter as long as you can.
You proved yourself already that you owned the whole world in your hand.
Your wife and kids. What else?
Other things will follow you automatically.

Thanks! and oh, OK, OK, I'm now drawing a many sketch for the next model.
Overall design and for the detail.
That's the job!

Looking forward to what you come up with for the next model

Ahh, 10 years old daughter and young wife. It's one of the best moment of your life.
Please have many while to spend with your wife and daughter as long as you can.
You proved yourself already that you owned the whole world in your hand.
Your wife and kids. What else?
Other things will follow you automatically.

My wife and I are both 48.

My wife had some health issues that caused her to miscarry. After several devastating losses for her, she wanted to try one more time
She had to take blood thinners the whole term

We were extremely lucky to have my daughter and we refer to her as our "miracle".

I thank god every day that she made it

These were the first "selfies" she took with her new iPod Touch last Christmas

IMG_0016a.JPG

IMG_0011b.JPG

My wife had miscarried twice, too.
That was almost 30 years ago. I was stunned for the sudden sadness.
Then we got a twin daughters. I was stunned again in another way.
That was the happiest time in my life.
I loved them as much as I could.
We had took a bath together all the time in their childhood.
I hugged them as much I wanted. I kissed them many time.
Now, if I do that they slap my face in no doubt.

Your daughter is truly beautiful.
Noble and delicate.
Your wife's miracle.
She takes after both of you.

I hope many many happy things happen to you and your family.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back