CSJ Props™ JKDFII (Kyle Katarn/Qu Rahn)

Corran Horn

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

Ever since I first picked up a copy of Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, I have wanted to own Kyle Katarn's saber, well, I have almost accomplished that goal.

A few others have asked me about the build, so I thought I would share it with you.

My partner and I have been working on this for a while now.

This is custom machined with a real copper neck, real brass bar, anodized black aircraft grade aluminum, and currently has a media blasted shroud. Though I think I may try the silver anodizing on the shroud for better durability and a nicer finish. This will also have a custom LED heatsink built in.

The pommel is vented for sound, and it will have a d-ring installed. I will be using small black tactile switches in the control box for activation, and a 3D printed chassis for all of the electronics.

I'm hoping to do the electronics install and button this saber up soon.

Haha, thanks man.

I have been waiting for this saber build for a long time. Nearly 20 years. It is long overdue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've had people ask me on my business page about making one for them from time to time, and that got me wondering just how nice of a version I could come up with.

I've been searching for this for months... I only end up finding threads from 2011-13 on the custom saber forums and those users have gone dark.

If you ever offer the hilt up for sale, in a kit or pieces or whatever, I'd been interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Haha thanks Igniitus.

I use the same name on the Imperial Royal Arms and FX-Sabers. (Bikerscout.net too, though I am rarely there.)

I actually might be able to help you out with that search.

PM incoming. ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back