Rip hugh hefner

What a dream life this man created for himself.

Call me selfish and juvenile, but I cannot think of a more enviable life.

Thanks, Hef, and Rest In Peace.

The Wook

Oh, and one more thing. Hef, thank you for introducing me to all your centerfolds, but especially my Top-5:

1) Marianne Gravatte
2) Marilyn Lange
3) Patty Duffek
4) Lisa Welch
5) Kym Malin

A google image search of "firstname lastname nude" for each of these goddesses will show you what I obviously cannot post here. ;)

The Wook

Last edited:
He lived too good a life. I remember reading interviews with Bunnies who were involved with him in later life and all accounts indicated that he was a bird in a overly-gilded cage; completely desensitized to what he created and sold.

Still, lived a helluva life he did.

I would say he has gone to heaven, but he had obviously been there for the last half a century.

What a guy.... what a life.

R.I.P. Now no one can Hassle the Heff.

Oh, and one more thing. Hef, thank you for introducing me to all your centerfolds, but especially my Top-5:

1) Marianne Gravatte
2) Marilyn Lange
3) Patty Duffek
4) Lisa Welch
5) Kym Malin

A google image search of "firstname lastname nude" for each of these goddesses will show you what I obviously cannot post here. ;)

The Wook
Lol Marianne was my favorite as well. I still have a full length door poster of her...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back