Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Insides of the charger
c02f6e43a03ef277de606c74aa885e07.jpg
9f2482cd162a5d22406d5557009a82a8.jpg
e05f3bc1412b0e0fdd5e4d4f12e6b9b6.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hey there, so who makes the Nike replica air mags. Any US sellers. Would like these to display
No one in the US MAKES them per say. The only US sellers that I know of are @professor_sneakers and AirMagMan , both on Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Just looking for a pair for display purposes. How much does a pair usually go for?
Professor has them for $400 but without the box, airmagman for $450 and you get the box... I think, I'd double check to be sure

How are the electronics in them?
Expect the lights to break. It's almost unavoidable. However, @professor_sneakers on Instagram does offer upgrades that make it so they won't break

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, due to personal problems, I didn't see the offer from Professor_Sneaker on time. I saw the posts the day before you showed the offer here... It was a great chance. I hope he can do the discount again in the future :(
Regarding that offer. Are we sure they were 3.1 with dimmed lights? I wish I had seen the offer on time...

Oh man, due to personal problems, I didn't see the offer from Professor_Sneaker on time. I saw the posts the day before you showed the offer here... It was a great chance. I hope he can do the discount again in the future :(
Regarding that offer. Are we sure they were 3.1 with dimmed lights? I wish I had seen the offer on time...
Check your PMs

Do the official Nike release mags have wiring problems as well? What would be the best getting mags right now? V3?

Not that many people own them much less wear them. But yeah, I will suggest that they had their own share of problems.

Yes V3.1 is the latest and best version.

Not that many people own them much less wear them. But yeah, I will suggest that they had their own share of problems.

Yes V3.1 is the latest and best version.

And there is only like 2 replica air mag makers out there? I just would like a pair to display.

Last edited:
And there is only like 2 replica air mag makers out there? I just would like a pair to display.

Over the past 10 years (you can see the various versions in Post #1 of this thread), we have several and with the exception of V1, they just got better and better to the point where I even have to double take when I see images on line.

I think all the other types have been discontinued now apart from the Halloween Costumes MAG.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back