Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

OK fellow RPFers, I'm taking the plunge.

I'm nervous as heck about the Western Union thing. Losing $4XX would be a death sentence here at home!

So, I went to the WU office and they asked if I was sending it to a company or person. They were worried that there was no company, but just a name and told me to be careful.

I've been here on RPF since about September reading posts and I know many have vouched for David and Sneakerheads.

The WU office was closing so I didn't get to make the transfer because of time.

So am I understanding this right? I sent the money via Western Union to the name they gave me, then I send them my WU reference number and then everything marries up? Then they send me QC pictures and eventually shoes?

I'm excited, but very nervous.

I'm nervous as heck about the Western Union thing. Losing $4XX would be a death sentence here at home!

So, I went to the WU office and they asked if I was sending it to a company or person. They were worried that there was no company, but just a name and told me to be careful.

I've been here on RPF since about September reading posts and I know many have vouched for David and Sneakerheads.

So am I understanding this right? I sent the money via Western Union to the name they gave me, then I send them my WU reference number and then everything marries up? Then they send me QC pictures and eventually shoes?

I can vouch 100% for David and Western Union. I've only ever used WU and there have never been any problems. Fill out the form with the name and city they gave you, and then email them the MTCN, the currency used (Tell the WU Agent to send it in CNY), your order number, and your name. Be sure to reiterate in the email that you want them to email you QC photos before they ship. Their email is aftersaleno3@gmail.com. If you need to contact them ASAP for any reason, I recommend their Skype: zhilongtrade. I've bought 4 pairs of Mags from David, the only issue ever being the broken display, in which he sent out a new one. I hope this helped ease your worries a little :)

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the response.

Is the MTCN the reference number that Western Union gives me?

I was using the WU app, and setting everything up there and then going in to the WU office to have them do the transfer. It's instant and costs $5 verses $45 to do it all online through a debit card.

I will definitely ask for QC photos. I've communicated with David a bit on skype.

I can vouch 100% for David and Western Union. I've only ever used WU and there have never been any problems. Fill out the form with the name and city they gave you, and then email them the MTCN, the currency used (Tell the WU Agent to send it in CNY), your order number, and your name. Be sure to reiterate in the email that you want them to email you QC photos before they ship. Their email is aftersaleno3@gmail.com .

Thanks for the response.

Is the MTCN the reference number that Western Union gives me?

I was using the WU app, and setting everything up there and then going in to the WU office to have them do the transfer. It's instant and costs $5 verses $45 to do it all online through a debit card.

I will definitely ask for QC photos. I've communicated with David a bit on skype.

Yeah, the MTCN is the reference number. I've always done the app method, and send the money in person. Make sure they know to send you QC pictures, a bit of assurance and reiteration never hurts

Thanks. All of that gives me some comfort.

Until today, I was going to try to mod some V2s. $400 unexpectedly showed up as a gift today and now I've got the money for V3s. I was going the DHgate route until now.

So glad for the RPF and its members.

can someone post proper specs on extra charger for mags? i dont want to order the wrong charger and i dont have the original anymore...

im looking specifically for tip size that i need
Centre pin is 0.7mm. I will take a photo of my set up later.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

One more question... I seem to remember asking them to double box because the boxes get trashed. Is that something people have done?
Yes and I actually asked for a box without a rip on the lid. Indeed I got both a double box and one with no tears.
Mine is a keeper.

I was sceptical also.

I filled put the order... Done the WU transfer via bank account to western. Cost like £6.

Sent a what's app message asking who they were... sure enough they said David... So sent a screen shot.

He said that they would be shipped in 3 days.. Then said it's 7 to 10 days to make them first...

But 3 days later I received an email with QC pics and a DHL order with my details.

He asked for me to check the shoes and order and will get them shipped for a 5-7 business day delivery.

He could have just walked away with my money... But all seems to be fine soo far.

- - - Updated - - -

So.... The v3.1s are $480, and the v3.0s are $600https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171228/bdae61b83e45776f26ba17c2ade922ae.jpg

I ordered the $480 ones.

Unsure which ones I am being sent. Unsure how to upload pictures.

I must admit that I don't really know the difference.

If someone has a whatsapp I can send which ones I have been sent in the QC pics.

According to the pics, the $480 pair are V3.1, so the ones you want.

I understand that the lights and dimmer but the pictures are unclear to really tell. I shall see when they arrive. I'm sure it's right.

Maybe the 3.1 are ready to go and in stock but the v3 need making or something.

And also... Thanks Cavx....

I honestly never thought I would ever get these.

The girlfriend has had to put up with me talking about them for years.

I spent hours looking though sites before I found your thread and all this info.

I'm forever in your debt!... as long as they turn up ha.

Oh, and I'm the guy that will be wearing them out and about.

Congrats Callum. I'm in the same boat. I never thought I'd get these.

I got the Matty Hoverboard a few years ago. Got a Marty hat this summer. and for Halloween I got the HC Marty McFly jacket.

That made me really want the shoes. I convinced the wife to let me get some V2s for Christmas with all of my combined gift money. I've been looking for a pair since September that were the newer fabric. Out of nowhere, I got a little extra gift yesteday for some donated work I'd done, and the wife gave me the thumbs up.

Cavx has been like Obi-Wan guiding the way as I took my first steps into this world.

I sent my Western Union info to David about an hour ago along with a request for QC photos and double boxing.

I will be relieved when I see the photos and there's proof that something has shipped.

I'm pinching myself... but I'm also a little nervous.

Also... I did ask David if the $436 was for the V3.1s and he said yes. That it was the newest version.

And also... Thanks Cavx....

I honestly never thought I would ever get these.

The girlfriend has had to put up with me talking about them for years.

I spent hours looking though sites before I found your thread and all this info.

I'm forever in your debt!... as long as they turn up ha.

Oh, and I'm the guy that will be wearing them out and about.

I understand that the lights and dimmer but the pictures are unclear to really tell. I shall see when they arrive. I'm sure it's right.

Maybe the 3.1 are ready to go and in stock but the v3 need making or something.
Hopefully the original V3 is discontinued.

I sent my Western Union info to David about an hour ago along with a request for QC photos and double boxing.

I will be relieved when I see the photos and there's proof that something has shipped.

I'm pinching myself... but I'm also a little nervous.

Also... I did ask David if the $436 was for the V3.1s and he said yes. That it was the newest version.

Well, I can confirm that sneakerahead (david) always sends the items. That's where I got my V3's from.

cavx Do you plan on updating the first post to reflect the info on the v4's?

Last edited by a moderator:
@cavx Do you plan on updating the first post to reflect the info on the v4's?

Yes I can do that. Once you post images of your pair, I will add to the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back