Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Update on AutoLace Mag. Size 11 is complete and shipping from David. Button only has one function (open and close), so the "green" button technically does nothing. Insole is still incorrect (doesn't have the EARL insole)

Thanks for providing this info. Did David tell you this directly? I ordered a size 11 three weeks ago and have not heard about a shipping update yet.

Thanks for providing this info. Did David tell you this directly? I ordered a size 11 three weeks ago and have not heard about a shipping update yet.

Yes. Please see the chat below.
1.JPG2.JPG

So what's the "1000 dollars" deal on the V4's? Sneakerahead still lists them at 1400

I think it is another seller, not David that has them for $1000USD. The issue I have with that is, most of us bought our V3s off David and we got excellent customer service. Will be get even close to that from an other seller? Probably not.

I think it is another seller, not David that has them for $1000USD. The issue I have with that is, most of us bought our V3s off David and we got excellent customer service. Will be get even close to that from an other seller? Probably not.

I'm pretty sure its still sneakerahead, I was talking to whoever through David's IG, thats where he offered me the $1000 pricing. I then placed the order on the site. The two WU addreses matched. It was never listed for $1000 on his site though. The only thing I find weird is that David's IG is now totally different. He removed all his rep pics and almost looks like he is selling his own original designs now?

I'm pretty sure its still sneakerahead, I was talking to whoever through David's IG, thats where he offered me the $1000 pricing. I then placed the order on the site. The two WU addreses matched. It was never listed for $1000 on his site though. The only thing I find weird is that David's IG is now totally different. He removed all his rep pics and almost looks like he is selling his own original designs now?

he has two now.

Ok, i'm going to have a small rant here. The new box is UGLY in my opinion. Where they got the red with black splotches design, beyond me. If it was white with blue splotches, or just clear, that would have looked 1000 times better. The red and black just came out of nowhere. AND, they just slapped the size tag from the yellow box onto the side of the box! I'm not even gonna get started on how bad the lacing sounds in that video (See post above).

Update: look right where it says 'Nike Mag' in the pic I posted above. That's the poster from the yellow box!

AjiPro I'm right there with you. They sounded like the gears were grinding....beside all the inaccuracies....ugh. NOPE....

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying something out...got these separate domes today. This is them with a split connection powering each one directly. Not sure I like the idea of having more wire in these shoes (even though I haven't had a wire or connection fail) but know some of you have.

View attachment 772075

attachment.php

Are these standard V3 soles? What is the hole in the back? I don't remember seeing that when I opened mine. Also what is that small board near where the battery normally sits?

I like the idea of the separate domes, but I don't think this will stop the issues.

- - - Updated - - -

@AjiPro I'm right there with you. They sounded like the gears were grinding....beside all the inaccuracies....ugh. NOPE....

So passing on these? I won't be getting them.

@cavx Yes I am passing unless they fix, the sole color, box issues and I see others electronics not fail.

The electronics do concern me. It was bad enough with failing batteries and easy to break charge ports, now they throw an electric motor into the mix.

The box is, well a box. Big and over hyped. The stand is cool, but the box is just a waste of space. And what is with the red and black thing?

I would have thought they would have worked out by now that some translucent blue dye into the sole rubber will make them stay clear for much longer.

Are these standard V3 soles? What is the hole in the back? I don't remember seeing that when I opened mine. Also what is that small board near where the battery normally sits?

I like the idea of the separate domes, but I don't think this will stop the issues.

Wireless charging board/coil. If anyone has shoes that are ready and need EL panels, and want to try these PM me. I don't think it will completely stop the issues either, but I have people messaging me wanting their shoes repaired that have only been worn a few times. So, I also doubt it will be a bulletproof fix, but start eliminating issues one at a time with these shoes...eventually they'll be solid. These are more of just a little test then some final solution.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back