Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

The pants seem really green in this image. 1508387216467.jpg

I honestly don't think there's a singular colour option here.
For a start there'd be multiple trousers, ones weathered for the vegas scenes - ones for Wallace, probably even ones for the station/home in varying states.
Secondly the light and grading varies so dramatically from scene to scene, it wouldn't even surprise me if they had different versions specifically for those lighting set ups.
Looking at the hi-res images above, the hall shot, and even the NECA action figure - I'd say we're looking at khaki trousers with various stages of weathering.

Last edited:
As I posted a while back, I decided to work closely with White Sheep Leather to get a version of K's jacket done and I couldn't be more pleased! The cost was only $179 for the entire thing, and for that price I cannot complain at all. It's made of a really dark green cotton that we decided to would look more accurate to the one seen on screen as the scenes were always very dark. For a cheaper alternative, its a very good way to go. That ships out tomorrow, so I'll definitely post many pictures once it arrives! I also finally finished my blaster that was 3D printed from thingiverse. It was printed in ABS then smoothed in an acetone vapor. For the grips, I just used some glossy carbon vinyl wrap.
22790888_861440460700318_589667001_o.jpg22831285_861440497366981_1628536559_o.jpg22790298_861440534033644_307402201_o.jpg22790811_861440557366975_1017987767_o.jpg22554981_10212409180256609_6603811130700406466_n.jpg22814117_10212409179856599_6746165169719279031_n.jpg22788784_10212409179576592_5448400668075723615_n.jpg

As I posted a while back, I decided to work closely with White Sheep Leather to get a version of K's jacket done and I couldn't be more pleased! The cost was only $179 for the entire thing, and for that price I cannot complain at all.

Are they planning to list these on their site? Can't see anything there yet. A couple of options here on the forum for replicas of this coat but i'm always happy to broaden my options.

As I posted a while back, I decided to work closely with White Sheep Leather to get a version of K's jacket done and I couldn't be more pleased! The cost was only $179 for the entire thing, and for that price I cannot complain at all. It's made of a really dark green cotton that we decided to would look more accurate to the one seen on screen as the scenes were always very dark. For a cheaper alternative, its a very good way to go. That ships out tomorrow, so I'll definitely post many pictures once it arrives! I also finally finished my blaster that was 3D printed from thingiverse. It was printed in ABS then smoothed in an acetone vapor. For the grips, I just used some glossy carbon vinyl wrap.
View attachment 768681View attachment 768680

Very nice, especially for a "cheaper alternative"! I've already put my name down for Zlurpo's run here on the RPF, but I gotta say--I think your version has the best-looking faux fur of all of the replicas I've seen so far. In terms of matching the fur on the original, I think it manages to beat out both Zlurpo's and Magnolis versions, which both skew more towards a tighter-curled shearling style. (Not to denigrate both of those excellent replicas, of course)

Are they planning to list these on their site? Can't see anything there yet. A couple of options here on the forum for replicas of this coat but i'm always happy to broaden my options.
I had it custom made, but I'm going to let them know that other people are interested so that they can add it to their site. I was in contact them through their Facebook page, so if you're really interested I would message them through there!

Weird that he has leather gloves in this world. Seems like they shouldn't exist, and the costume designer even pointed out that a leather coat would be absurdly expensive, if it existed at all.

I figured they're probably meant to be fake leather in-universe even if the props were actual leather.

Are the tins seen in the movie? Good place to keep a supply of superglue...

Current progress on the medkit sticker, seems like whoever designed this has hacked a few existing fonts - Din (of some variant, probably condensed alternate) seems to be the closest going match. WALLACE CORP. feels like Bank with modified 'C's, O's and R's.
Trying to find a '6' that works, but might just have to do a custom one from scratch.

Managed to work out the Japanese on here, but the Hindi is giving me some real problems... I've got *most* of it, but a few characters don't seem to directly translate (and google image transcode isn't spitting out the correct characters.

The font for the Hindi definitely isn't right either, but without knowing the language I don't really know how to transcribe the letter forms to cleaner formats.
View attachment 768304

K patches himself up using one, I can't remember if the one featured front and center is specifically the one he uses - but I remember there being multiples in the scene.

Haven't seen this image posted yet, really shows some color in the jacket.

View attachment 768883
It's so hard to decide if I want a jacket that's that green, or if I want to go for a darker colour. In the film it looks pretty black, or like a really dark grey or something, but is obviously mentioned as a green jacket, and in the BTS pictures it's quite green. Greener than what I would have thought.

What's everyone else thinking?

It really does look grey in most of the film. Obviously the REAL color of the jacket is not what we see in the movie. It's a case of "do I want a replica of the prop used in the film?" or "do I want a replica of the jacket K wears?"

I’ve personally been leaning towards a dark brown, which is what it felt like to me for a large part of the movie, especially in the Las Vegas scenes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really does look grey in most of the film. Obviously the REAL color of the jacket is not what we see in the movie. It's a case of "do I want a replica of the prop used in the film?" or "do I want a replica of the jacket K wears?"

Yep... almost everyone gets the Han Solo Bespin jacket in dark blue, though the original was charcoal grey. Get the color you want it to look in real life... since there are no filters in real life. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back