Best Star Wars Reference Books?

Guys, I'm reviving this threads because I'm wondering if the Magic of the Myth book is connected to the MoM exhibition ? Or is there an interest to buy it ?

Yes it's a great book with lots of background and mythology info, if you can do get the hardcopy, ... it did accompany the MoM exhibit indeed ... recently I putchased the hardcover that came with SW Identities exhibition ... it contains more pictures with actors than is displayed :)

Chaïm

Yes it's a great book with lots of background and mythology info, if you can do get the hardcopy, ... it did accompany the MoM exhibit indeed ... recently I putchased the hardcover that came with SW Identities exhibition ... it contains more pictures with actors than is displayed :)

Chaïm
Thanks Chaïm, I'll take one on Amazon
There was a hardcover book from the SW Identities? :O never heard of it... Is it possible to show it to us?

When I return home :) ... it's only available at the exhibition boxed for €40 ... perhaps if I go once more with my large camera to shoot pics of the props etcetera ... though entry alone is €25 not to mention the train fare :wacko

Chaïm

When I return home :) ... it's only available at the exhibition boxed for €40 ... perhaps if I go once more with my large camera to shoot pics of the props etcetera ... though entry alone is €25 not to mention the train fare :wacko

Chaïm

I wasn't a prop fanatic when the Identities exhibit was in France... I did not go there, and I regret it so much ..

About MoM the book, do you have interesting close ups on props ?

The Identities book has some nice pictures but I feel it's really just a souvenir. I bought the same posh version that Chaim did but the standard version is clearly much better value. The Chronicles book is one of the nicest if the shelf or budget only extends to one book.

The 1983 Return of the Jedi official collectors edition that accompanied the film and was sold in cinema foyers, with the white cover, is also a good one to have given that it only costs a few quid to pick up.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back