Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

i received new QC pictures, could you please share your opinion with me?

IMG_6570.jpg
IMG_6565.jpg
IMG_6569.jpg
IMG_6567.jpg
IMG_6566.jpg
IMG_6564.jpg
IMG_6563.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6571.jpg
    IMG_6571.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 56
personally i would not be happy with that pair. there are a few things i'v noticed with it. first its not the updated lights pair. that may be due to you ordering a size they dont do with the updated lights. there are 2 more issues i see which to me seem very sloppy. refer to the attached pics! IMG_6563.jpgIMG_6571.jpg
like i said. i would not take this pair but hey thats my opinion.

These v3 seem to have a slightly darker grey fabric and a bit too shiny.
They are extremely easy to spot now in photos.
The white puffy collars and toebox are easy giveaways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there been a reason given why the clear sole areas are slightly yellow? It seems like it would be a easy fix to use a different mixture for the rubber to make it clear/tinted blue.'

These v3 seem to have a slightly darker grey fabric and a bit too shiny.
They are extremely easy to spot now in photos.
The white puffy collars and toebox are easy giveaways.

That ^^ and the profile of the mid-sole. The real shoes have a much more defined shape to their mid-sole. I was looking at eBay listings, V3 after V3, suddenly there is a pair listed at $12K and as soon as I moused over the image, it immediately clear they were the real deal.

Has there been a reason given why the clear sole areas are slightly yellow? It seems like it would be a easy fix to use a different mixture for the rubber to make it clear/tinted blue.'

they use non UV stable rubber as its cheaper. Its all down to cost as is everything these days.

they use non UV stable rubber as its cheaper. Its all down to cost as is everything these days.

I'm sure I posted a photo already, but I have a UV inhibitor for adding to non UV stable products. You only mix this at 100:1, so the bottle will last me a ling time.
The clear polyurethane I have is already UV stable and I add a few drops of translucent blue to make the parts water clear.

I listed my US8 V2s on eBay today and they got pulled within 2 hours for "being fake" even though the title said "replica". There was at least 6 pair of V3s listed for well over a grand each. 1 set was $3500. And there is even a real 2011 pair going for $14K.

I listed my US8 V2s on eBay today and they got pulled within 2 hours for "being fake" even though the title said "replica". There was at least 6 pair of V3s listed for well over a grand each. 1 set was $3500. And there is even a real 2011 pair going for $14K.

Ebay will pull any listing that is a replica of any major brand. There are a lot that sneak through but adding "replica" or "custom made" won't fool them.

I sold my 2011 Mags yesterday :(:)

It's bitter sweet, nice to get paid but very sorry to let them go also, but since these V3 have been released, it has crossed my mind many times to let them go. The V3's look so good now that I am happy with them and I can be much more relaxed about them, where as I barely dared to touch the real Mags.

Anyway, I guess my point is, anyone who's into mags or still on the fence about them, just do it.

You did right. Those batteries will fail one day...sod taking them apart. The soles also began yellowing after a few years even in a dark wardrobe. I was happy the day they sold, not sad.

You did right. Those batteries will fail one day...sod taking them apart. The soles also began yellowing after a few years even in a dark wardrobe. I was happy the day they sold, not sad.

I agree. It was sort of hard letting mine go but it was all worth it after I got the money. lol. I could care less now. I'm very proud to have been a caretaker of them for the years that I had them.

I agree. It was sort of hard letting mine go but it was all worth it after I got the money. lol. I could care less now. I'm very proud to have been a caretaker of them for the years that I had them.

I did well out of mine also ;)

It was an honour to own them, as it will be for the new owner. V3s sort of killed the special feeling to be honest. Maybe in 10 years we'll kick ourselves, maybe not..

- - - Updated - - -

You sold yours?
when did you sell them?

Aye, last year mate. Much prefer my purchase with the money :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back