Terminator Salvation T-600 wearable mask

Yarko

Hi!

I'm posting pics of something my teacher made last year. It's a T-600 resin head than can be used as a mask for a terminator costume. I think it looks really cool, it would be awesome to see this becoming a full T-600 costume! :love

P1010091-1.jpg
P1010090.jpg

P1010088.jpg
P1010093-1.jpg

P1010086.jpg
P1010085-1.jpg

P1010095-1.jpg
P1010094-1.jpg

yeah i would love to see this become a costume as well. is that a resin head i watched the behind the scenes on the salvation blueray it had a neat section on the t600 costume. i have been thinking about embarking on that costume in the future.

Very cool. I could see doing it with something like torn clothing from the first movie, and then maybe adding pieces of scalp or flesh on part of the face to make it look like a battle damaged Terminator.

The question is; is something like this available to purchase? :)

Oh, I hadn't seen your reply! Apologies! This is an old project and I don't think the molds are still around, but I'll check it out and let you know if you're still interested

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back