Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

I wonder how accurate theese concept drawings of Kylo's Helmet are. Could be pretty close and somehow make sense.
wpid-bumblebee.jpg
For sure looks evil enough for a Star Wars villain
The cult of Darth lives on!.

Out if the mouth of the director himself, the desert in the movie is not going to be Tatooine. I had a feeling that was the case.

Trailer was awesome.

The graflex has a glass eye like ANH and grips like ESB...

OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Actually I really always hated the second red button on the ESB.

I like the shot at the end how it mirrors the classic Han and Chewie photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 69
My Graflex has always had ANH glass eye and calculator bubbles with the ESB grips!

Trailer was awesome.

The graflex has a glass eye like ANH and grips like ESB...

OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Actually I really always hated the second red button on the ESB.

Looks like some kind of skirted trooper in the shot of all the stormies, and who's the person on top overlooking the troops? Also looks like Jason has a new turret to build.

Tell me if I'm the only one seeing this... I was picking apart the background stuff to see what I could glean, and was pondering this:

Possible%20SSD_zps5uefafx1.png

...speculating what it might be. Then I saw the second bank of engines in the background, and the half-buried bit at the bottom of the screen... Anyone else think this is one of these, upside-down?

ExecutorShuttle-ESB.jpg

Here's a good angle:

2r05executor.jpg

Possible...? There are a couple engines screen-right that mess with that, but a lot of the other elements sure look right...

--Jonah

Tell me if I'm the only one seeing this... I was picking apart the background stuff to see what I could glean, and was pondering this:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o95/Adabiel/Possible SSD_zps5uefafx1.png

...speculating what it might be. Then I saw the second bank of engines in the background, and the half-buried bit at the bottom of the screen... Anyone else think this is one of these, upside-down?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120110005334/starwars/images/c/c0/ExecutorShuttle-ESB.jpg

Here's a good angle:

http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/Xbarbican/eydc2/2r05executor.jpg

Possible...? There are a couple engines screen-right that mess with that, but a lot of the other elements sure look right...

--Jonah

Yep, I think its upside down in the dirt too.

The chromed out trooper was pretty rad, wonder if he is a sentinel, etc. He has a different gun from the normal TKs.

I took your photo and edited it a little just to enhance your astute comparison.

I've been looking a bit more. I think the Falcon is actually flying into the center engine of the centerline bank of three. Second from the right in this image:

1r30executor_zpsjhvejwcu.jpg~original

I can't tell if the bank of two got left out, for whatever reason, or if this is a variant with three in that second bank, or just an optical illusion where we either can't see that mid bank at all, or are seeing one of the forward bank as part of that mid-bank... But I'm pretty sure about the engine the Falcon's flying into. Look at the structures above (in this case) the engine, on the lower hull of the ship.

--Jonah

Last edited:
I've been looking a bit more. I think the Falcon is actually flying into the center engine of the centerline bank of three. Second from the right in this image:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o95/Adabiel/Star Wars/1r30executor_zpsjhvejwcu.jpg

I can't tell if the bank of two got left out, for whatever reason, or if this is a variant with three in that second bank, or just an optical illusion where we either can't see that mid bank at all, or are seeing one of the forward bank as part of that mid-bank... But I'm pretty sure about the engine the Falcon's flying into. Look at the structures above (in this case) the engine, on the lower hull of the ship.

--Jonah

I think that the 'third engine' you're seeing in the right side of the frame..

Screenshot_49.jpg

Is just an engine that was broken off laying right next to the two engines still attached to the hull

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back