Teen Titans Go! To the Movies (Post-release)

What did you think of Teen Titans Go! To the Movies?

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

I'm surprised no one's started a thread on this yet...

Though the trailer was pretty funny... very meta...

Could also be because of my 3-year olds and my seemingly endless diet of Paw Patrol and Bubble Guppies and Teen Titans Go! has eroded my sensibilities somewhat ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

all I see is a black box... this is happening to every single thread that has a youtube post.... I have not changed ANY of my laptop settings/or RPF settings, as someone posted I had turned a filter on... :unsure

Heh... good ear... and you're right! lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7424200/

Awesome, right? He finally gets to play Supes!

Cage_Lives.jpg

I should also add that my wife and daughter love the show and I may or may not also partake from time to time... ;)

It's hard avoid this show because Cartoon Network has 3 hour blocks dedicated to it around the clock.:wacko

That said, the show does make me laugh from time to time. My favorite episode has to be the one about investing in rental property.

When getting ready for work/school, we would have the TV on

I've started watching it in the last year or so because we got tired of watching Spongebob

The first epsiode I saw was the 40% 40% 20 % one (the Night Begins to Shine )

It was a hilarious shout out to the old Heavy Metal movie from the 80s so I was hooked

At first my daughter wasn't really into it, but after watching a few episodes, she loves it and actively seeks it out to watch

Of course I can't watch the Walking Dead now without hearing Cyborg's voice every time King Ezekiel speaks

my son is at that stage now, we watch teen titans in the morning before school then its sponge bob, loud house and craig of the creek when he gets home.

The show is brilliant. One of my favorites.

My kids are SOOOOO looking forward to this movie

Just back from seeing it...kids loved it. it makes the transition from a 30 min show to a 1.5hr movie without losing what makes the show fun. All in all a good time

Wont lie...Nick Cage's voice for Superman....enh

Poll vote submitted based on my wife and daughter's feedback. They love the show and thought the movie was great. I'm a more casual watcher, but there's always something in each episode that makes me laugh out loud. I'll catch it on Netflix.

My kids have been looking forward to this for a LONG time. And I really love the show, too.

But overall, it didn't reach the heights of the show. It's very similar to the simpsons movie. Or if they did a seinfeld movie.

The beauty of Teen titans GO! is the banter they have while sitting around their headquarters doing nothing. Or the fact that they spend most of the time trying to correct problems that they created. It just gets so off the rails.

But the movie was far more straightforward. There was action, when there used to be banter.

Personally, the best part of the movie was the back to the future segment. That was awesome.

And you have to give this movie for having the funniest (and most inappropriate) last line of any kid movie ever....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back