Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

So I preordered via the 4 time payment plan with HCG back in September.

I was charged for Sept, Oct and Nov but the final payment for Dec was never charged.

Is this because they ran out of blasters? If so, I'm assuming my final payment + shipping will be charged when they get a new batch in?

Errrrr....... Why are you asking here?..... Ask the seller /supplier, HCG. They know what is going on more than us. :p

Hi,

I might have a lttle problem mit my Tomenosuke 2049 (fully built from HCG).

For some reason the cylinder does not move anymore when I pull the trigger.
The little piece that should push the cylinder is still working but it seems as if it does get not enough grip on the cylinder/star anymore to push it to the next position.

When open the cylinder everything looks ok. The cylinder is not loose on the ejector rod or anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on the World-Con Special Edition blaster that's supposed to be limited to just 40 blasters with wood box? Like how much or where to order?

I am not sure which shops or outlets are selling the Limited Edition World Con Version with Wood Box (40 units).
Mune of Hollywood Japan Store said he will have only a few of them for sale. About 270,000 JPYen (US $2400) or there-abouts each.
Not shown on the website, but you can try to contact Mune direct to see if he still has any left or if he can get you one.
Mune's email: mmunegumi@gmail.com

Stop pulling the trigger?

Well, the cylinder is supposed to rotate when I pull the trigger.
Initially when I received the Blaster in November it all worked like it should but since today ist doesn't.

I haven't modded the blaster as yet (fully built Tomenosuke 2049 model) or done any other weird stuff with it.

Well, the cylinder is supposed to rotate when I pull the trigger.
Initially when I received the Blaster in November it all worked like it should but since today ist doesn't.

I haven't modded the blaster as yet (fully built Tomenosuke 2049 model) or done any other weird stuff with it.

Mine is a little stiff (if you’ll pardon the expression) - and sometimes sticks...have you tried some appropriate lubricant?

Mine is a little stiff (if you’ll pardon the expression) - and sometimes sticks...have you tried some appropriate lubricant?

The cylinder is not stuck. It can rotate freely on the ejector rod.
It seems that the pin the rotates the cylinder to the next position when you pull the trigger doesn't get enough of a grip on the star.

The cylinder is not stuck. It can rotate freely on the ejector rod.
It seems that the pin the rotates the cylinder to the next position when you pull the trigger doesn't get enough of a grip on the star.

Oh I see... not sure what the best course of action would be. Add a small nubbin of Sugru to the end of the end of the pin, perhaps?

When I had that problem, it was because the little torsion spring that attaches to the trigger was not engaged with the "pin".

When I had that problem, it was because the little torsion spring that attaches to the trigger was not engaged with the "pin".

When I press the trigger the little piece that should rotate the cylinder is still moving (up).
But for some reason that does not seem to engage the cylinder enough to rotate.

The cylinder is not stuck either.

Last edited:
When I press the trigger the little piece that should rotate the cylinder is still moving (up).
But for some reason that does not seem to engage the cylinder enough to rotate.

The cylinder is not stuck either.

Yes, it will still move, but the spring creates the tension that keeps it pushed into the cylinder. Otherwise, it just slips past the teeth. Trust me, you will have to remove the grip, trigger guard and triggers to re-engage the spring. Use the booklet as a guide to what goes where.

Yes, it will still move, but the spring creates the tension that keeps it pushed into the cylinder. Otherwise, it just slips past the teeth. Trust me, you will have to remove the grip, trigger guard and triggers to re-engage the spring. Use the booklet as a guide to what goes where.

Ok,

Thanks for the advice.
I seems to me that this part (in the red circle) which is attached to the second trigger doesn't get a tight enough grip on the cylinder to rotate it.

IMG_4525b.jpg

Just saw your post here:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=279095&page=5&p=4360412&viewfull=1#post4360412

This seems to be my problem exactly.

Thing is I am bit scared of screwing up the trigger-mechanism completely.

Since my blaster came completely build how are the triggers attached to the gun frame?
Do you just push out the frame pins (that hold the triggers) from the right side of the frame with a thin tool?
Would I have to remove both triggers or just the rear one?

One more thought:

Since this was bought as a completely built blaster from HCG in November 2017 would I have any warranty from HCG?
I haven't modded the blaster (or done anything to it) and the cylinder rotating mechanism stopped working after less than 2 months.

Would this fall under warranty? Would I be entitled to an exchange?

Thanks.

Last edited:
it arrived today!!!!!!!!
its really really nice however,

I'm a bit gutted that the thing rattles like a cheap pistol does. ive read that people disassemble it and rebuild it locking the screwthreads in, just maybe I believed mine would be different.
also my cylinder swing arm is slightly out so the front of the cylinder catches when I try to swing it back home. I know this sort of thing is normal from reading other posts, just feel a bit miffed that after x £'s, I have to do some work to make it better.

one thing I will say is the book has some photos of the prop in the back that I thought was very cool.

FWIW, the real prop’s receiver was pretty loose and rattled. I’ve heard this aspect of the Tomenosuke is as intended.

Finally finished my Tomen 2049. Stripped the powder finish, replaced the barrel with steel, sanded and sanded and then carefully sanded. Gun bluing applied, (which wasn't as irksome as I thought it would be). Rebuilt, (more irksome than I thought it would be) and finally complete. Gun bluing a little dark but I dig it :)
26113762_10154902923471695_5322887339629741692_n.jpg26195688_10154902923371695_6687707019164707247_n.jpg26000951_10154902923291695_9163869866824315834_n.jpg26165977_10154902923221695_354944638468182629_n.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back