Iron Man mkIII 3D Print Files - FREE

How are people actually printing these parts? The hand and gauntlet files have no thickness, they just print a single layer of material, which is obviously not usable. How are people thickening these parts for printing?

The hand and gauntlet do have thickness, it's just very little. I think they are optimized for Shapeways. The "Andy" file has more thickness, but when I printed it, then two parts did not fit together. I think it's a design flaw in the file. You could ask Ken to upload one with thicker walls, or commission someone to make it thicker.

The hand and gauntlet do have thickness, it's just very little. I think they are optimized for Shapeways. The "Andy" file has more thickness, but when I printed it, then two parts did not fit together. I think it's a design flaw in the file. You could ask Ken to upload one with thicker walls, or commission someone to make it thicker.

I'm decent at CAD, I could thicken them myself if they were editable files, not .obj or .stl

I'll try the other hand files but I'd really like to print the forearm section, it looks great.

I'm decent at CAD, I could thicken them myself if they were editable files, not .obj or .stl

I'll try the other hand files but I'd really like to print the forearm section, it looks great.

here's my files optimized for 3d printing, they are the almost exact same as the Andy hands except they have holes in the middle for adding your own replusor. No need for CAD re-designs

Attachments

• Iron Man Gloves.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 565
Hi I wonder if you can help me, i am looking for STL files for an ironman full body armour. can you help at all many thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I wonder if you can help me, i am looking for STL files for an ironman full body armour. can you help at all many thanks. i appreciate your help

Hi I wonder if you can help me, i am looking for STL files for an ironman full body armour. can you help at all many thanks. i would love to try and 3d priint my own one.. ive not been printing long but really would like to try a full suit of armour. any help would be appriceated thakyou

Sorry to dig up an old thread but is there an updated file to download for the palm repulsor? It just says file not found. Also I am looking for the shoes/boots files, and a new fingers file as well? I clicked links associated with all the pages but even the different thread with the fingers doesn't work either. Any help is appreciated

Hello, I am trying to print out the shutters for the elbows and the knees, and the forearm piece. I keep getting Object errors. I am using Simplified 3D and Armorsmith. Not having any luck opening the files. Any assistance appreciated. Thank You.

hello I would like to congratulate you for your work is fantastic. Can I know if the 3d file was modeled by you or if it was purchased?

The project looks awesome! are these files still available somewhere? it seems this is an older post and it looks like these links are not working now....

Are these files still available somewhere? it seems like this is an older thread and the links don't appear to be active anymore.
I would love to get these files and work on this suit myself.
thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back