PIc request - Recent - Hamill holding ESB saber, show intro

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
There was a recent show intro where Mark Hamill had the ESB Graflex in hand, He's wearing (I think) black in an all black theater... Does anyone have that pic or could direct me?

Hey @Banquo Fett ! Do you mean one like this...

635853612820449168-Mark-Hamill-ESPN-special.jpg

Anyone have high res versions of these two pics?View attachment 787825View attachment 787826

i wish....

as for hamill holding the thin neck. someone posted recently in another thread and behind the scenes photo of this show hamill was on, and hes holding the thin neck in his hand.
hvZuzIM.png

i have this one, but the photo im talking about has hamill in the middle and 2 other guys, hes just about to sit down on the chair. if anyone knows what im talking about if you could link me id really appreciate it, i usually save pictures right away, but for some reason skipped this one :(

I think I posted it for @thd1971 the other day, but I just re-found it in Google again just now for you with a boolean of "Mark Hamill ESPN lightsaber".

Hey Banquo Fett ! Depending on your computer's highest screen resolution, you can probably just screen grab your own image and paste it in Paint.

halliwax just shared this link with me a bit ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=1gEP_lxbTpQ

Go to 2:18 and just pause/play until you get the exact image you're looking for!

Set your screen's resolution to its highest setting. Set Youtube to 1080p. Function or Windows Button + Prt Sc. Open Paint. Ctrl+V. File-> Save Image As. DONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridire Firean you are the absolute best. Thanks so much!!

I think I posted it for @thd1971 the other day, but I just re-found it in Google again just now for you with a boolean of "Mark Hamill ESPN lightsaber".

Hey @Banquo Fett ! Depending on your computer's highest screen resolution, you can probably just screen grab your own image and paste it in Paint.

halliwax just shared this link with me a bit ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=1gEP_lxbTpQ

Go to 2:18 and just pause/play until you get the exact image you're looking for!

Set your screen's resolution to its highest setting. Set Youtube to 1080p. Function or Windows Button + Prt Sc. Open Paint. Ctrl+V. File-> Save Image As. DONE!

You're very welcome guys! I'm just fillin' in for a friend of ours ( Sym-Cha ) until he is fully revived through the Force. And get's all his old links fixed. He has so many new images to catch up on! ;)

Took a search through the forum, but I found that other thread. I'm glad I remembered that I said "booleans" in my post!...
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=285859&p=4386313&viewfull=1#post4386313

It actually took me longer to scroll through the latest threads, give up, create a search and find the thread than it did for me to Google "Mark Hamill ESPN lightsaber" and come up with the answer. Too funny.

O.K. bed sounds like a great idea. G'night y'all!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back