Avengers: Infinity War (Pre-release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

Dude seriously ? It is the full leaked version... i have been here for a while... are you 12 or something

- - - Updated - - -

Well its taken down... i have the file... dont say things before you know people dude

Full poster from SDCC:
n0gh9qrsbfbz.jpg

Last edited:

https://youtu.be/4jxzRG0edS0

Full leaked clip be fast !!!!

I think they will upload full he version later on... can i upload a video file on here or... ?

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/elprimodunamigo/status/889014782140882944

- - - Updated - - -

New link...

No offense, but I'll wait for the official upload. Far too often, these leaked clips are terrible quality and if I'm going to watch it, I want to actually be able to tell what I'm looking at. :)

Of was hard to see but good enough for me... they say they will release the trailer november

FINALLY a poster that looks like an illustration and not a photoshop collage.
Although it may be a photoshop collage, at least the artist went to pains to make it NOT look like a photoshop collage.

Loving the leaked footage. I doubt it will ever be officially released. Looks like . . .

Thanos is only in possession of 1 stone so far, the blue one, which he gets in tesseract from from Loki.
No Ant-Man? I think I saw pretty much every one else of note.
Star Lord gets his mask back.
The Guardians are going to be a major part of this film along with Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.

Didn't some panel last year have a supposedly great video that never got released?

I got to see this one and it was pretty damn impressive - even with the crappy audience cam. :)

Didn't some panel last year have a supposedly great video that never got released?

I got to see this one and it was pretty damn impressive - even with the crappy audience cam. :)

There was some cool footage with Thanos and the Infinity gauntlet with all 6 stones in it from last year that I don't think was ever officially released.

Second avenger movie is also with thanos... so he will gather them in this one guess

There was some cool footage with Thanos and the Infinity gauntlet with all 6 stones in it from last year that I don't think was ever officially released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back