My 1/24 Fujimmi SPINNER build

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So while searching for “parts” for a client's 1/350 Constellation build( after being under the weather several days) I found my first build up of the 1/24 Bladerunner Spinner I did years ago. I had the forethought to not glue anything in place so I could add lighting. The canopy is removable, so I put a 1/24 figure in there(To be converted to Deckard And the addition of Gaff at a later date). As well as full lighting.
As mentioned, I did this many years ago. I don't remember the mix ratio of the paint,or what paint I used!(dagnabit!!!)
I did open the bottom cabin more to view from the windows under the car.

As soon as I get the time, I will be installing Lights,a diorama base and better figures.

Its a nice build. Are you sure you want to go modifying it to put in lights? Wouldn't you have to drill into it?

TazMan2000

As mentioned, I knew I was going to light the model...eventually, and built it so I can take everything apart to do so. Yes, it will involve drilling but the final results will be worth the effort.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back