Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Managed to find 6 of the 9 medals on eBay. They cost me in total about 250$ so far but a few are real silver so not too bad. I also ordered the ringlet things that MikeJ was nice enough to locate. If anyone needs the names of the medals ill post the ebay links.

Found two more for 130$ so yes it's an expensive one. I've located all but one of the medals. The tear drop shaped medal with Mary on it. Not sure if it's customized to that shape but it looks impossible to locate, for me anyway.

I found a similar one, it's not exact, but it does suggest the shape / style is a normal shape that occurs in these kinds of things. Not common, apparently. I think the movie one also has the ****** child on it as well. So, the question becomes, how close is close enough?

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.543768927_q788.jpg
    il_fullxfull.543768927_q788.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 313
How do you do it Mike?lol I think if a nice tarnish was added to that offer it would be close enough. Where did you find it?

Google Image Search'ed for a couple different variations of Madonna and Child Medallion / Virgin Mary / Mary and Child Pendant / Teardrop, etc. And checked on eBay.

Went through a lot of haystack to find that needle.

-MJ

The original Keychain goes up for auction tomorrow morning at propstore, apparently.

Saw if this morning before running across this.

Managed to find 6 of the 9 medals on eBay. They cost me in total about 250$ so far but a few are real silver so not too bad. I also ordered the ringlet things that MikeJ was nice enough to locate. If anyone needs the names of the medals ill post the ebay links.
Chuck, I need the names of the medals,please post the eBay links
thanks Joe

Nearly complete. The key with the medals is blank which is perfect, that way I can cut it to be a 100% match. Unfortunately the other key is cut (coming in the mail), which is the only thing holding it back, well that and the id stamp on it. I'll find a 100% match at some point.
Now I just need to find the correct spacers (must be 100% accurate for me) and the tear drop shaped Mary medal. That one is soooo hard to get. ;)

1006161949a_zpstnljgodm.jpg

ilco%20eagle%201055A%20key_zpsgo8hqjmj.jpg

Tenaciousbt,
How did you make the attachments, and where did you pick up mater delorosa and st. Aloysius medals also I have the lady of perpetual help, but the back is different not exact like yours/ prop.what site or where did find it, having trouble with the tear drop medallion,
thank ,Joe

Last edited:
Tenaciousbt,
How did you make the attachments, and where did you pick up mater delorosa and st. Aloysius medals also I have the lady of perpetual help, but the back is different not exact like yours/ prop.what site or where did find it, having trouble with the tear drop medallion,
thank ,Joe

PM sent. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back