Scored a $60 full Sized Ark of the Covenant

I am heart broken to here it was destroyed in a flood. The Ark is just not meant to be in the hands of mere mortals.

I'm not too thrilled about it either. A year ago it was floating in sewage in my basement with Obi Wan and Vader. I did salvage the heads of each and the Cherubs off the Ark. :/

"Here is the message augristab posted:
We have an event on the 5th of July and were looking for something just like this. Would you be interested in selling it a reasonable price?"

First, let me just say that this was an incredible find for the price and the fact that it is lost forever really breaks my heart.

But the message that was sent just KILLS me! "Would you be interested in selling it a reasonable price?" :lol
It's like saying you found a genuine original Picasso in a storage auction and someone coming along and asking if you'll sell it cheap!

It's like saying you found a genuine original Picasso in a storage auction and someone coming along and asking if you'll sell it cheap!

Really!!??
Comparing a cheap, non accurate replica with a "Genuine" Picasso :rolleyes (not taking away how awesome it was)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back