Spawn / Iron Man crossover helmet build (Done ! 6/3/14)

Re: Spawn / Iron Man crossover helmet build

I am experimenting with ways to make an opaque-ish lens that will diffuse the light well from the green led's I also like how it glows through the teeth as well. My final lenses will be a little different, still more work to do but I've had some wonderful feedback so far!

SAM_1123.JPG

This is so amazing that I had to make my very first post on theRPF.com (even though Ive been a member for almost 2 months) on this truley amazing work

Hahaha, this is so wicked! I can just imagine a full costume mashup, and how awesome that would be...
Great work sir, love it!

Re: Spawn / Iron Man crossover helmet build (update 6/1/14)

Greetings ! I recently revisited the IronSpawn project and have made some changes. It is now being repainted as well. I felt that I rushed it before and was never happy with the paintjob either. I also never quite figured out until now what to do with the mouth area, then I had a eureka moment when I realized that usually, you can't see Spawns mouth....... So I removed it ! Here is my current progress pic with more to come as I finish this thing in the next few days. Finally !

10330505_641632502589670_5692786966543507796_n.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back