Blue Beetle's B.B. Gun

SpeedyCanary

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I need help with making Blue Beetle's gun for my cosplay. I've never made prop weapons but I'm willing to try new stuff to make this gun look good. With all the awesome stuff on this forum I'm sure you guys'll have some fantastic advice for me. Here are some decent reference pictures:

1260393-16.jpg

bb3.jpg

Not enough Ted Kord/Blue Beetle love here.

The fastest, simplest way to go about getting your own B.B. Gun is to go to your local department store, go to where they have the flashlights, and find a small pistol-handled spotlight. VIOLA! Done.

I am working on blueprints and a 3d model of the gun right now. I'll put it up for you as soon as i'm done. If you have any other pics of it, it would really help out, as there don't seem to be a lot out there.

I'm considering making a BB Gun, too, probably by modifying a blow dryer of some sort. I'd like to make it functional to some extent, too, by having it fire off a quick flash of bright light. I'm thinking something like a camera flash, is there a way to hook something like that up? To get just the flash of a camera out and wired up to a trigger?

I'm considering making a BB Gun, too, probably by modifying a blow dryer of some sort. I'd like to make it functional to some extent, too, by having it fire off a quick flash of bright light. I'm thinking something like a camera flash, is there a way to hook something like that up? To get just the flash of a camera out and wired up to a trigger?

I would suggest the blow drier option as well. Now in concern to the flash, I have a NERF gun, the firefly, that essentially does just that in order to charge its glow in the dark darts.
I would suggest getting a disposable camera to steal the flash from.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back