Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Pet names we gave them. Mark Poon MAGs are called MP MAGs, version 1 etc of the Chinese copies became V1, V2 and now V3.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I've just posted a new pair of US7 / UK6 V3's in the junkyard. They're taking too much space at home & as I'm never going to wear so many pairs I'd like them to go to a good home. Got a couple more to list too if people are after this size.

I finally got QC Pics for my updated V3's, what does everyone here think? Apart from some tiny glue marks and the left collar being a tiny bit wrinkles looking, I'm thinking they're good. The swooshes even look more evenly placed than my previous pairs. :) Pity the resolution of the shots is low but oh well.
IMG_4603.JPGIMG_4605.JPGIMG_4604.JPGIMG_4611.JPGIMG_4610.JPGIMG_4609.JPGIMG_4608.JPGIMG_4607.JPGIMG_4606.JPGswooshes.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4612.JPG
    IMG_4612.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 86
im just going in from the heel cup
but so many wires coming out the board i assume some are for the bubble...
The strap and sole EL panels both need the inverter to run as they require AC. The LEDs are DC. They both share a common switch wire.

Took my shoes out for a wear test and this what I ended up with.

fbe5a6d97752b2504390e2bf3b0b6c69.jpg

Just hope this just the connecting plug that is the issue.

Sneakerhead.ru is now down until the 20th of March. This is what they said on their site:

"Hi, customers, thank you for your support all the time. Sneakerahead will be closing now until 20th March as we will be focusing more on delivering 1:1 reps to customers. Our focus will be on every little detail and we aim to give you the W you have been wanting. Perfect replicas will be coming soon. Stay tuned."

Sneakerhead.ru is now down until the 20th of March. This is what they said on their site:

"Hi, customers, thank you for your support all the time. Sneakerahead will be closing now until 20th March as we will be focusing more on delivering 1:1 reps to customers. Our focus will be on every little detail and we aim to give you the W you have been wanting. Perfect replicas will be coming soon. Stay tuned."

For Asia, the 20th is tomorrow, so no biggie there.

What is "the W"?

No problem, glad you like them @Hdiaz445

I've tried both heating and cutting them myself and while cutting sounds scarier and it's much more tedious it also gives good results. I find I get best results using a scalpel (because they are flat) super easy to just run flush against the shoe to make your cut. Since the blades are so thin and sharp the cut line disappears once glued back together.
how much for a pair of LED's ?

Ok and here is the problem.

Right shoe, negative wire on EL sole is broken.
a6f1685edb74be6cb04211b10f6a2b14.jpg

Left shoe, positive wire on the EL sole is broken.
8561180a17c1367550acdc384f7885ba.jpg

Both wire breaks appear to be where the wire passes through the hole or slot. So I would suggest that they have rubbed until they broke. The good thing is, the connecting clip and wires all look good.

To fix this would require me to remove the sole, remove the EL panel and attach new wires or possibly join the break, then reinstall everything.

Will have to think about how to do this.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back