ANOVOS Darth Vader

Ok...we got trouble :behave

I picked up a 6'5" "body builder size" manny for my new 1:1 Vader statue using the ANOVOS kit. I ordered the XXL size in the hopes that it would be really big.

Well, I'm 6'2" and 185lbs with an athletic build and it fits me just about right. There is NO WAY it will ever fit this manny. :cry

Maybe guys who have a 1:1 statue have an under-suit that's all cut up and just pieced on?

Not sure what to do...

XXL should fit the exact size for David Prowse replica mannequin. David Prowse is said to be 6'5" tall. I ordered the premier line in XXL for my display so I hope it fits a 6'5" mannequin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do the suit measurements on ANOVOS website meet or match the mannequins measurements?

Here's that manny I listed vs. the Anovos site. Like you, I was counting on this working, that's why I ordered a XXL.

HIP
Manny 48.5"
Anovos XXL 46-53"

CHEST
Manny 45"
Anovos XXL 45-52"

WAIST
Manny 42"
Anovos XXL 37-44"

Anovos says their "default inseam" is 34". I measured my suit to be 29". The manny inseam is indeed 34".

** Inseam measurement taken from crotch to bottom of pants

Ok, this sounds like an ANOVOS issue. They have had problems with mislabeling. I would check and see if your suit is mislabeled and not an XXL.

any know the bodysuit measurements ?? Thanks !

Darth Vader Suit
Measurments:

Neck: 18”
Chest: 42”
Underarm: 20.5”
Waist: 40”
Neck To Inseam: 36”
Inseam: 29”
Leg Diameter: 14”
Suit.jpg

Be careful with sizing. I ordered the XXL, wanting the biggest possible size (especially the undersuit) and it was really undersized.

I'm 6'2" and 180 and it wasn't big on me at all. In fact it fit me pretty good.

I love Anovos and what they offer, but in my case either I got a mis-marked suit or their sizing is wack.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back