Marty Mcfly/Micheal j Fox game bust

LuciousFox

Great Scott !!!!

Using the software and equipment we have in the future in 2014 unlike 1985 I've been able to produce a bust of Marty Mcfly with the game likenes .

4 1/2 inches high 3D printed this to me is a must have since is not for sale on the market and would be a great addition for any collection so I decided to have ago at doing this while doing my shoes... Still has some cleaning up to do before molding and casting .... This would look fantastic on a wooden base with a plaque ..

We need to page the member who was the voice of Marty in the game, he would get a kick out if this. I forget his name on the board here.

We need to page the member who was the voice of Marty in the game, he would get a kick out if this. I forget his name on the board here.

Mooniteman I think. AJ did a fantastic job doing a birthday greeting I set up for a friend who is a BTTF fan.

AJ's imitation voices talent is indeed astonishing. Got me an AJ Tommy Lee Jones clip for the Mrs' Xmas present couple of years back :lol Fantastic !

A small sound card at the base of this would be perfect :thumbsup

Yo! You've managed to draw me away from my late night sculpting and Twin Peaks marathon with something more awesome.

This is really cool! I've always wanted a figure or bust of the character and have contemplated getting one printed, but I always get distracted and work on something else.

^ ^ And thanks for the compliments you guys! ^ ^

I can't wait to see the progress on this! Are you going to paint it?

-AJ

Thanks for all the feedback I'll be painting the casts I'll be doing,I'm also working on doing a doc Brown bust and I'm creating the figures

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back