My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Donut ashtray!)

Cool. If it is an ashtray it should have a little pedestal in the center to extinguish cigarettes. Most of these shapes are called wind protected ashtrays or 'Windgeschuetzte Aschenbecher' in German. Seems to be a rare design. Nothing comes up on image searches.

Cool. If it is an ashtray it should have a little pedestal in the center to extinguish cigarettes. Most of these shapes are called wind protected ashtrays or 'Windgeschuetzte Aschenbecher' in German. Seems to be a rare design. Nothing comes up on image searches.

There's no way of knowing if there's a pedestal. I think it's unlikely due to the funnel.

If you're searching for one in German, remember the 'Umlaut': Windgeschützter Aschenbecher. I see them more often as simply Windaschenbecher.

I've been searching frantically since the Blu-ray came out. Never saw anything close.

Never smoked but without a way to extinguish cigarettes it would be useless as an ashtray. It still could be some sort of broad flat vase like those for Ikebana arrangements. There are similar shapes out there.
ikebana.JPG

Last edited:

Never smoked but without a way to extinguish cigarettes it would be useless as an ashtray. It still could be some sort of broad flat vase like those for Ikebana arrangements. There are similar shapes out there.
View attachment 838703

Till I see the correct one, I'm sticking to the explanation from the assistant set decorator.

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: K light-up ID!)

Today I received this amazing light-up ID for my PewPew K wallet. It's around 2mm thick, wireless, runs on a recharcheable battery and the light is really powerful. Even comes with a custom designed charger. Super elegant design!

2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG1.JPG

Last edited:

That’s one I’m looking for! Any chance this is from a run?

Small and closed run over at the Propsummit Facebook group I'm afraid... are you a member?

Chances for a second run are slim at the moment...

That I.D./badge wallet is a thing of beauty(y)thumbsup Too bad it's not going to be made again:cry

I’d be cool with just the tech. What is it and where can I get one?

I thought you said you saw his posts?

This run was just the tech. The wallet was not included. Everything was custom made. Even the circuit boards and the charger. You can't buy this in a store.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back