Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I'm' actually going opening day. It' also my first opening day venture. To be honest, I had no plans going that soon. We usually go the weekend after Christmas but it's on a Monday this year. I looked on fandango and they had tickets available so my family and I are in. Also got the poster for free. Stocked to say the least. I' still on a high from just getting back from watching Justice League

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched "The Force Awakens" again to refresh my memory for this movie. I hadn't actually seen it since it was in theaters.
great idea. I think this needs to play Wednesday night

Some Luke prop spoilers from SH Figurart figure coming out.
23734342_147401205902261_4951926640352428032_n.jpg

That sure is it! Looks like we'll be seeing it in the film.

Gonna bet it's how Luke found the island, though if Palpatine had it, why didnt he have the place destroyed? Maybe only a Jedi could use it?

That sure is it! Looks like we'll be seeing it in the film.

Gonna bet it's how Luke found the island, though if Palpatine had it, why didnt he have the place destroyed? Maybe only a Jedi could use it?

Interestingly, Luke called it a "compass", which makes sense for your theory. In the game, part of Palpatine's final orders, in the event of his demise, was to have all of this stuff destroyed.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back