The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

The Gun
The Kingsman Gun from the film was made by Cohort Film Services. It was originally based off of a Tokarev TT-30 pistol(1st picture). The base gun was modified with custom grips, hammers, re-profiled side panels, hammers, and custom triggers(2nd picture). The gun also features a custom underbarrel shotgun attachment(3rd picture). The gun also has custom suppressors which were also made custom by cohort(4th picture). In total 6 real guns were made for production for the first film. Many stunt versions were also made of resin casts of originals(5th picture).
View attachment 762963 View attachment 762964 View attachment 762965 View attachment 762966View attachment 762967
View attachment 761930View attachment 761934View attachment 761931View attachment 761936View attachment 761937

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think it’s a TT-33. The TT-30 has a different back strap (30 Left / 33 Right)

1935Tt30RrFrame-Tt33.jpg

Since the suppressor was custom fabricated I wanted to give it a go. here's my V1 from random things I had.
IMG_6992.JPG
Gotta get rid of that lip, it's buggin the hell outta me hahah.

Going to wait for Sundowner's Carnwennan to get the right size. This was just 3/4" pvc, seems too small, idk.

In the mean time I'll gather other parts to get a more accurate look.

Since the suppressor was custom fabricated I wanted to give it a go. here's my V1 from random things I had.
View attachment 762979

Going to wait for Sundowner's Carnwennan to get the right size. This was just 3/4" pvc, seems too small, idk.

I like the knurling!

Thanks you :cheers

Think its a sink faucet or part of a faucet. That's been the most difficult piece to replicate so far.

heres the suppressor a little weathered up:
IMG_7005.JPG
helps me ignore the inaccurate look hahah

There are three different pens used in the film. They all look so similar it took me quite a while to identify each one. Before we start, please know that each of these pans are immensely expensive.

The first pen is the Conway Stewart Kingsman
20150223_0560_DxO-600x400.jpg
It costs about $1500US There are currently no replicas however, I have been looking to buy a similiar one and they are hard to find on auction.
The second pen is the Conway Stewart Churchill Kingsman
935810_mrp_e1_l.jpg
It costs about 1000US. There are currently no replicas. It is very similar to the first pen but has a flat cap end.

The third pen is unidentified as It is a ballpoint pen with the case of an ink quill pen.

All three of these pens can be seen on the wall in the KINGSMAN armory:kingsman gadget pic 3.png

Attachments

• 665286_mrp_in_xxl.jpg
    665286_mrp_in_xxl.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Now Now. I know things seem sad and impossible. Like how on earth am I going to get KINGSMAN pen!!!!! Well today's your lucky day!

The JINHAO 450X is probably the closest you'll get. It is a cartridge ink pen with a gold tip with iridium accents. The pen costs under $5 with free shipping anywhere. Long story short, this pen looks amazing as a display piece or a writing piece. The reason I know this is because I've had a blue version for years. The black and gold model highly emulates the new Conway Stewart pens. Having ordered and received two of these pens, I can truly say, they are awesome. Definitely not 100% accurate, but pretty close nonetheless. The bodies are made of aluminum and feel super good to write with. Oh by the way, the size is about 2mm(1/8 inch) of of the real thing! All it needs is a lever feed arm.
cheap.jpg20150223_0560_DxO-600x400.jpg
Also you could get about 300 of these pens for 1 Conway Stewart model.

Last edited:
Just managed to snag a lighter for $30!

I have the airsoft pistol on the way, I will be sure to post a review. I know it is not 100% screen accurate, but I love my props to be functional, and sometimes that requires small sacrifices.

Pics coming soon.

View attachment 762979

I might just have to machine one!

I might just have to machine one!
Duuuude, do it! then make some copy's and sell me one:D

I've never worked in a lathe before but the knurling looks the hardest. Other than that, not too much to it.

i think it's a straight knurling rather than hex. I could be wrong. I was using a water bottle cap before I switched to the hex water sink part.

I've been going off this pic
IMG_6968.JPG

Duuuude, do it! then make some copy's and sell me one:D

I've never worked in a lathe before but the knurling looks the hardest. Other than that, not too much to it.

i think it's a straight knurling rather than hex. I could be wrong. I was using a water bottle cap before I switched to the hex water sink part.

I've been going off this pic
View attachment 763022
From some of my pictures it looks to be diamond knurling. Nevertheless I will definitely make one/some!

Of course. It looks like they might have stopped doing that bottle shape recently. If you go on the Old Forester website, most of their bottles are shaped like the licensed Statesman bottle.

I found a few online retailers that appear to have the more square bottle:

http://www.totalwine.com/bourbon/small-batch-bourbon/old-forester-single-barrel-select/p/159775750-1

http://www.winemadeeasy.com/old-for...straight-bourbon-whiskey-nv-750-ml-39507.html

https://www.maxliquor.com/product-p/old-forester-single-barrel.htm

One of those sites had a close up of the seal, if someone wanted to replicate it for the new bottle:
View attachment 762896

I noticed that it seems that they are no longer producing that bottle shape. Unfortunately the task of sourcing the bottle will no doubt be a bit more difficult as I'm not in the states.

If you can't find a Old Foresters bottle or don't want to spend the money on a full one.

Knob Creek bottles are pretty close:
IMG_7009.JPG

Ive seen emptys on eBay ranging from $6usd. They're not 750ml but it's also not $60+

Without the wax seal, it's not far off:
IMG_7013.JPG

Last edited:
If you can't find a Old Foresters bottle or don't want to spend the money on a full one.

Knob Creek bottles are pretty close:
View attachment 763040

Ive seen emptys on eBay ranging from $6usd. They're not 750ml but it's also not $60+

Without the wax seal, it's not far off:
View attachment 763043

I've actually got a bottle of Knob Creek in my bar from a birthday past. I'll see how it goes. Spent a bit of today in photoshop trying to recreate the classic statesman bottle logo.

EDIT: By the way, is there anybody who knows their fonts well and knows what the fonts on the bottle are?

Just a heads-up:

GLASSES: We've sold out of the black frames with clear lenses, but if you're having prescription lenses fitted, you can buy our black Kingsman sunglasses as the frames are identical and your optometrist can just as easily swap out the tinted lenses with your prescription lenses. For those after the glasses for costume purposes, the black frames with clear lenses will be back in stock some time in November, hopefully.

TIES: We've sold out of these too, but are doing an updated, more accurate run immediately... we'll keep you posted.

TIES: We've sold out of these too, but are doing an updated, more accurate run immediately... we'll keep you posted.

Will the tie have the more accurate brown stripe instead of red/maroon stripe? Been putting off ordering the Drake's London to see if you all were going to make a more accurate tie:)

Does anyone have any leads on Statesmen costumes? I saw that Midwest Whips provided Agent Whiskey's bullwhips, but that's about it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back