Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : Planning on New Project !!!

Definitely the mk 7!! :D
So much possibilities for servos and stuff :)
Would love to see it. + nobody is building a decent fiberglass/resin one :)
'

Thanks bro . U did really great job on the MARK 42 3D suit build . And im really enjoy to see that suit brings to live , it will sure the BEST !!!

Yeah ... MARK VII will be awesome and classic looks and so much to play with ... :thumbsup

This round we will target for high accurate Iron man statue and wearable armor . My buddy will build the full statue and armor parts by digital 3D sculpt , and we will bring it to live . I cant wait to show u some teaser pics of the 3D parts soon . ;) and its awesome work from my buddy .

I am personally attached to the III and MK4 suits for tall people, 3d printed and symmetrical. However, since you've already done those in one way or another, the 7 or 8 would be my personal preference.

Or again, like I said the 42 or 43 for high sales and order numbers :D

As much as I love the MkVII and MkIII designs (my favorites so far in the entire HoA) I think going with the MkXLII/XLIII designs and maybe offering the suit and/or statue with two different paint schemes is the best option in terms of business perspectives, especially with Age Of Ultron just around the corner. Just my 2c ;).

Thanks guys... Hmm... After some discussion with my buddy, and we hope to bring all of these armors to live... Lol...... Hope we will have something to show soon. ;)

I love the Mark II suit. I never see anything done much on that suit. Just my thought. Anybody else ? I love the stainless and chrome look.

I love the Mark II suit. I never see anything done much on that suit. Just my thought. Anybody else ? I love the stainless and chrome look.

Yeah..... ive been thinking of the MARK II full chrome since i finished my MARK III armor . I will have one local friend that can help me on the chrome paint , will be working on my full Man of steel suit display with the chrome paint , if chrome works well , than will definitely go for the MARK II armor or statue . ;)

Yeah..... ive been thinking of the MARK II full chrome since i finished my MARK III armor . I will have one local friend that can help me on the chrome paint , will be working on my full Man of steel suit display with the chrome paint , if chrome works well , than will definitely go for the MARK II armor or statue . ;)

Can't wait to see something on it. It's just got a clean sleek look to it. You will do a great job on this suit. :)

Well... I'm actually prefer the new color scheme show up on Avengers 2 ;)
I'm starting to build the suit model scratch >posing> fitment design and last 3d print it :D

Begins from the chest build
001_zpsa8bda2d3.jpg

002_zps5e93c40a.jpg

As for now we not getting a full color scheme on new suit in Avengers 2, I will just stick to Mark 42 color for easier to model those suit elements... and it's complex... really complex...
A long long way to go...

What you guys think? :D

I'm starting to build the suit model scratch >posing> fitment design and last 3d print it :D

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/001_zpsa8bda2d3.jpg
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/002_zps5e93c40a.jpg

As for now we not getting a full color scheme on new suit in Avengers 2, I will just stick to Mark 42 color for easier to model those suit elements... and it's complex... really complex...
A long long way to go...

Great to see! I'll be watching closely :D

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/001_zpsa8bda2d3.jpg
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/002_zps5e93c40a.jpg

A long long way to go...

Hmm.... my think is ........of course Marvelous work as always bro .... :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Great to see! I'll be watching closely :D

thanks bro . wait until u see more .... cause its coming soon ..lol..

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : Planning on New Project !!!

Thanks bro :) and some details on back armor...
Again, still long long way to go... A lot fine tune needed for it.

003_zps9c6dd46e.jpg

masked rider; skylu3Design; what sizes will you be making this suit? Since it's 3d printed, you can make two versions, but do you plan on making one for normal sized people or to proper scale (tall people) first?

- - - Updated - - -

Because I had the MKIV suit and had to sell it due to work... but for a 3d printed and symmetrical suit.. I'm in... not to mention I have a job again :D

- - - Updated - - -

and I'm a tall guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@masked rider; @skylu3Design; what sizes will you be making this suit? Since it's 3d printed, you can make two versions, but do you plan on making one for normal sized people or to proper scale (tall people) first?
My discuss with my buddy is to build a full scale of accurate size and height of a statue version with pose, and I will first bring a statue to life, than will convert it into wearable armor parts... Of course my buddy will also make some of the interior details of the suit . My planning as always to make an accurate iron man full size.. so the height and scale will keep the accurate way . ;)

My discuss with my buddy is to build a full scale of accurate size and height of a statue version with pose, and I will first bring a statue to life, than will convert it into wearable armor parts... Of course my buddy will also make some of the interior details of the suit . My planning as always to make an accurate iron man full size.. so the height and scale will keep the accurate way . ;)

Perfect! Tall people rejoice!

Yeah... :) let's build a big thing this time.

So I have more work done for chest and back, a lot more tedious work... Long... Long... way to finish it :( but I enjoy to build this for sure :D

005_zpsce9c79fd.jpg

004_zpse0f616a7.jpg

Will update when I have some more detailing build and tweaking here and there :)

Cheers.

Beautiful work! Been waiting long time for this one as missed out on acquiring the excellent work of other guys here 3d modelling / print.

If it is printed and accurate to scale put me down for one!

skylu3Design; Looking good!

@maskedrider; This one is going to be more involved to paint up than your previous builds, but I know you will do it well!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back