OdiWan72´s prop family

Thanks to the support from @trooper , I was finally able to work on my new set of hero macros.

Remember, it all started by breaking down my old set PLUS dismantling another EUMIG and butchering a 6/60, so I had nothing but a large number of bagged parts...

View attachment 812120

After changing numerous emails with Jerry, I was finally able to come up with this...
It is still not fully finished, since I am still waiting for another lense with the silver knobs before I can install the camera lense and paint/ weather everything. But you should get the idea ;) (don´t know why all pics are flipped, they were oriented correctly before I uploaded them...hmmmm)

View attachment 812127View attachment 812121View attachment 812122View attachment 812123View attachment 812124View attachment 812125View attachment 812126

Thx for looking and again, thanks to @trooper for his patience and support!!!

Those seriously look like a set of Macros that were brand new right out of the box! Gorgeous build...

Pretty much everything will be FS soon...just have to check my personal scopes etc. for possible upgrade candidates.

A L2A3 with scope will be available as well, but just within the EU

See now that's just playing with my emotions hahaha! A proper E-11 is on my bucket list of props to build.

Holy cowpies! Man I'm jealous! And a Margolin, too?! That's just too much!

Where in heaven's name did it all come from? The anything you want store?!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Are these the new spec deactivations not 100% sure unless they were modified to new spec you could legally buy in UK guessing might be true for all EU seeing as we adopted the EU regs?

man, this is crazy, and awesome. How can you get all of that and at once??! I'm looking forward to see the sale, and see if I can afford something.
I'm also wondering about the legality of owning all that, I actually almost bought a sterling this week and backed off because scared of what I was reading online. need to declare to the police, possibility that the law change and that it becomes illegal and all of that good stuff...
so, all is real parts, even the scopes, flash hidders? amazing... :thumbsup

Very nice collection
had my eye on a sterling for sale in the uk but I missed out, what would it take to buy from another country and ship it into the uk ? I don’t know the ins and outs of buying deac’s from abroad

Very nice collection
had my eye on a sterling for sale in the uk but I missed out, what would it take to buy from another country and ship it into the uk ? I don’t know the ins and outs of buying deac’s from abroad

As long as the UK is still f the EU, it should be easy to ship one to you...BUT I don´t know how strict your customs are these days

- - - Updated - - -

While sorting through stuff I intend to sell, I proceeded to organize my "stuff"...

image1 (1).jpeg image4 (1).jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back