ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

multi tool.jpg
First post. Found this thread trying to identify this multi tool from the movie. Appears to be a bike tool but can't find this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Found this thread trying to identify this multi tool from the movie. Appears to be a bike tool but can't find this one. Any help would be appreciated.

After a stupid amount of Google and Amazon and eBay searching, I think that could be a Giant Tool Shed 20:

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/tool-shed-20-multi-tool-black

My guess is based on the position and orientation of the bottle opener. Seems to match.

You can find similar, cheaper tools much like it on Ali Express.

-MJ

Last edited:
IMG_0713.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0738.JPG
Oram Jacket pretty much done! I'll probably end up adding the sleeve stencils in the future. It was white, dyed tan which is a little uneven in places but it adds to the look I guess. Good as that's getting here lol. I wanted to have the jacket look basically new- or at least much less used and abused as Oram's jacket in the movie appears, that way I can actually wear it around and not look homeless. The two garment tag patches from TheMechanic aren't sewn in yet, I may arrange those a little differently. All in all I'm pretty happy with it!

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The two garment tag patches from @TheMechanic aren't sewn in yet, I may arrange those a little differently.

Nice dye job. The tan garment tag would look best in the jacket collar. I'd use the white one on a belt or backpack.

First pieces of utility belt. Thanks again TheMechanic for the awesome patches that make the belt.

Attachments

• IMG_7599.JPG
    IMG_7599.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 299
Working on getting the belt together- seeing what needs to be cut and what needs to be stitched etc and have it fit me :wacko
I think I pretty much have it where it needs to be but it's stressful to think about cutting up this thing!

IMG_7692.JPGIMG_7690.JPG

Last edited:
Working on getting the belt together- seeing what needs to be cut and what needs to be stitched etc and have it fit me :wacko
I think I pretty much have it where it needs to be but it's stressful to think about cutting up this thing!

I have Jared's belt, so if you need pix or specs, LMK.

Id take you up on that! Ive been using his pictures a lot and his descriptions from I think Page 10. I was confused for a while because I think he had posted the belt in different stages and I thought he hadn't cut off any of the F4 buckles and they were still on the side (and front) but I think he did wind up cutting one off and sewing the garters to the webbing belt- which is how I have mine mocked up right now but I'm nervous about cutting. Need some alcohol maybe lol.

edit: I hit a breakthrough and pulled the belt together now I'm really happy with it. I did have to take it to the tailoring shop to have the pieces matted together, that military grade stuff is thicker than a Snickers! Of course I'll post pictures up when I get it back

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back